Audolici I-50 Series Integrated Tube Amplifiers

Audolici Systems

The Audolici I-50 series is the result of 20 years of audio engineering experience. The idea was born from the unfortunate reality that the majority of today's valve amplification designs lack the legendary character of valves. Audolici's objective is to restore the typical character of 60/70's valve designs coupled with modern inovations. Audolici manages to achieve the legendary vintage sound yet faster, more detailed and extended in frequency response than vintage Luxman or Dynaco designs.

This result was achieved through the incorporation of Valeryi's own ideas on the amplification process. Most classic valve amplifiers use strong current heavy output valves : 12BH, 6884, ECC85,
ECC88 and similar. This is almost a trademark in all valve designs of the last 40 years. This current heavy valves make it very difficult to achieve speed because they are heavy for the power supply. We use a different philosophy: to relieve the behavior of the output valves by matching them with other types of driver valves, 6N1P and 6N2P Russian New Old Stock military standard valves. We match this driver valves with Russian New Old Stock 6L6 valves for the Jazz model, and also with russian modern valves, EL34's from Electro-Harmonix for the Blues model and 6500 from Svetlana for the Swing.

With this combination we are making it easy for the power supply, increasing it's integration time for peak signal. This is a small part of the secret to achieve transient response speed. We also use modern technology in the production of our own transformers. Our transformer cores achieve a more effective induction for the same size/weight, thus delivering extended bass response and dynamics than conventional transformers. They also present a very low parasitic induction factor.

Many amplifiers loose dynamics, sound stage, frequency response because of primitive switching. That's why not only we keep design simple (two inputs on the I-50 integrated), but also we use a proprietary special relay switching circuit for the purpose: Audolici I-50 selector.

Also the use of high quality components like carbon resistors, polypropylene capacitors, ALPS potentiometer and our own networking cabling contribute to Audolici's highly detailed, and uncompressed sound.

Hi-Res Picture of the I-50 in Cadillac Red
Hi-Res picture of the I-50 in White

Audolici I-50 Series:

Audolici I-50 "Jazz" (6L6 Tubes/2X25W)
Audolici I-50 "Blues" (EL34 Tubes/2X40W)
Audolici I-50 "Swing" (6550 Tubes/2X50W)

Attachments

• _E5D9439f.jpg
    _E5D9439f.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 72
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back