Aune Audio x8 Magic - How good is this DAC?

NewBee2020

Hello Fm's,

Here i am again looking for your valuable inputs on this Aune Audio x8 magic DAC.

The dac used is an self developed FPGA on the ES9038Q2M .Below are the specifications.There is a interchangeable Op-Amp(Technically,i don't know what it does).

Contemplating between topping E30(very well reviewed and happy users in our forum) and Aune Audio x8 Magic.

1612814242577.png
1612814529282.png

Dacs are very subjective stuffs and are very difficult to recommend one until and unless someone heard it against some other Dacs, specs on paper can't tell you about the tonality... but we can guess :D

Dacs are very subjective stuffs and are very difficult to recommend one until and unless someone heard it against some other Dacs, specs on paper can't tell you about the tonality... but we can guess :D
Thanks a lot for reply...I agree it is difficult to recommend...Specially for the entry level DAC's i see it is very difficult to audition...All i can do now is to trust the opinions from our beloved Fm's :) ... Alas,please do let me know if you have any recommendations with in a budget of 20K.

Thanks a lot for reply...I agree it is difficult to recommend...Specially for the entry level DAC's i see it is very difficult to audition...All i can do now is to trust the opinions from our beloved Fm's :) ... Alas,please do let me know if you have any recommendations with in a budget of 20K.
do you want it for HP or for Amp or both?

I have a made in France Micromega DAC, model MyDac, excellent condition, excellent sound, great depth. I can give it to you for 17k including shipping if you are interested. It is better than CA Dacmagic, most Schiit models and even my friends Musical fidelity DAC . I have not heard the Aune, so can't compare. New price of theis DAC is 31999/- in Amazon.in
Thanks for the offer...I'm sorted for dac...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back