Authorised Dealers in Delhi & NCR

Actually a chap called Particleman from this forum would be the best person to answer this over pricing question as the inside news is that he advises AVI on pricing and related!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOL, didn't know that pman is doing a double role here. hahaha

Well the rotel distributor is AVI or A2V as they are called now.
Actually a chap called Particleman from this forum would be the best person to answer this over pricing question as the inside news is that he advises AVI on pricing and related!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
Ya Ranjeetji i too like a few rotel integrateds. Very good budget HIFI.

A2V, he got some good repo, in market...

what exactly the case is...
as, in audio segment, you have good margins...

what the hell...

hi all,
thanks all for kind reply but i think after the long discussion the million dollar question is still hanging i.e. is any body have the list of authorised dealer having good audio equipment in delhi or ncr.

Buddy...

With all the discussion...

Have you been able to decide on anything, you would like to go for...???

NAD 320bee is still a good option, but even CA 640v2 is good...
It all depends on you to decide...

For Speakers what have you decided...

If you are looking for some cool gaer go to the mall Select city walk at Saket.there is a shop called A2V they have the BEST gear in town. B&W Rotel etc

Hi All,
I'm new to this forum, so here's a formal HI to you all.

I stay close to Select Citywalk and I've been to the shop you are referring to, must agree the equipments they have are pretty neat. BUT, I have never been to a store with such uncouth and rude sales staff. Even though I was very keen on purchasing a set of B&W speakers from them, still I have decided not to go ahead with the purchase. A real disappointment!

You deserve better.

Hi All,

I stay close to Select Citywalk and I've been to the shop you are referring to, must agree the equipments they have are pretty neat. BUT, I have never been to a store with such uncouth and rude sales staff. Even though I was very keen on purchasing a set of B&W speakers from them, still I have decided not to go ahead with the purchase. A real disappointment!

You deserve better.

Karn,
If u like the speakers and they are in your budget go for them. Why are u letting poor sales staff alter your decision!! I know the distributor(AVI) but have no clue about the Delhi outlet. In the least u should mail AVI and report this bad attitude so they can look into it.

rajkr100,

The best thing to do is to visit the website, find out who the India distributor is, call them up, and find the nearest dealer or showroom. In Chennai, I was able to get CA audition in my own home!!

See if this works/helps you, or buzz me and I will try to find the details for you.

Cheers

Hi All,

You deserve better.

Hi Karn,

Im surprised that you found sales people rude at A2V delhi. Ive been her emany times and was always provided good service and attention. Did you speak to siddharth there or soemone else.

Karn, Anand Electronics in GK 1 also stock B&W & will give you a pretty good price once you settle on a particular model.

Hey Everyone!!

As so many other memebers have said.... "This is my first post!!!!"

I agree that the ppl at A2V aren't very friendly to customers. I visited their place once a couple of months ago when i was hunting for a new pair of floorstanders and the bloke incharge wasn't even keep on giving a demo!!(thanks to him i didn't end up buying the highly over priced B&W spks and went for the paradigm studio 100's, which sound superb with my arcam combo).

Now to cut the chase, if you are interested in buying a quality stereo system for 50k then i'd suggest you got for a micro system from denon or onkyo instead of building a custom system where you'll have to compromise on each component.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but even an avg. pair of floostanders with a decent stereo amp. and dedicated CD player would cost more then 50k. In addition, it would not sound better then a micro system of around 35k, in a wide genre of music. (I forgot to add the cost of wiring the speakers with the amp. approx Rs. 4000 for a 10m audio quest). If you still want to go the seperate floorstanders way then i would suggest you increase the budget upto 1 lac or buy components over time instead of all together.

Try listening to a micro system first if you requirements aren't too bass heavy(Onkyo at CR park has one on display) and then maybe you could demo a custom seperate system of around 50k at any other dealer. I am certain you would find more clarity and better grip on sound from a micro then a heavy weight sperate system using floorstanders for under 50k.

Finally, places to check out in delhi.

1. onkyo - cr park (limited choice but they can still entertain you for an hour)
2. sight and sound - polk audio, Dali, etc - Okhla industrial area (very nice collection and good sales rep)
3. Arcam - somewhere on mathura road, never been there but i'd like to check it out once.
4. Trinity sound and vision(earlier located in GK) now located by another name in rajouri garden, main market.
5. Jamo - address as mentioned earlier.
6. Reliance digital - gurgaon... ( not a very wide or for that matter good collection but you might just find something interesting there)

Sorry for the vague address, you can easily add more to these by looking through the indian edition of what hi-fi....

Cheers everyone...

Last edited:
hi, StarBEYondReacH

Thanks a lot for your suggesation, but i have already burnt my fingures once when I opted for micro system @ Rs. 37000/- of Aiwa when they entered in india through varun enterpriese but the results was very bad :mad:and I had to sell out that for Rs. 13000/- only after 5 months. Actually at that time I was not very aware of these brand like nad, c.a, onkyo etc.

I have listened c.a 650 with m.s speakers at FA entertainment through Mr. Shane ( very nice and helpful) representative of Fa at Delhi and he kindly let me get the demo at his home but I was very much disappointed after the demo as the combination was not musical as has been described earlier. now I want to have a demo of nad 350 with some good flors. spk but I don,t have any contact person in delhi here.

I have also gone to Times AV Expo at Ashoka Hotel but there were not any reputed brand there as advertised earlier. The same brand are coming time and again for the last 3 years. Actually the expo is much suited for big TV lovers insted of audio people.

In the view of above kindly give your suggestion.
Thanks

Hello

I agree a micro system from AIWA wouldn't sound good if you have brands like NAD or C.A. in mind. I suggest you listen to arcam, they have a dealer in delhi and you can get their address from the companies website.

In terms of my earlier suggestion of a micro system, check this out

Denon DF-102 DAB Micro System - John Lewis

This is just to give you a brief idea what i mean by a micro system. Is this on similar lines as your AIWA?

I have never heard of a NAD dealer in delhi, so can't help you there. Except that i personally feel that arcam is much better then nad!!!

anyways, try to take a demo at sight and sound, okhla, onkyo cr park and arcam mathura road. Hopefully by the end of the trip you should have a list of possibles.

until next time :)
Star

Would be grateful if you could give me the address of the Arcam showroom on Mathura road.

Hi .. this is the address i got from their website...

XPro Global Limited
1 Industrial Area, N.I.T.
Faridabad
121 001
+91 129 223 4063 [email protected]

i was mistaken about it being on mathura road. :) sorry.

what are you planning on checking out there????

Hi
I stay in Faridabad and am pleasantly surprised to find someone dealing in Hi-fi here. Also I have never heard any of Arcam's products till now so would like to listen although I don't intend of picking anything up right now.

Hi .. this is the address i got from their website...

XPro Global Limited
1 Industrial Area, N.I.T.
Faridabad
121 001
+91 129 223 4063 [email protected]

i was mistaken about it being on mathura road. :) sorry.

what are you planning on checking out there????

I think this jsut an office ( warehouse _ distribution center ).. not a demo or retail outlet.There is a Mr Amit Kr who is the representative there / was there at least soem time back.

Hello

Well i would strongly suggest you give arcam a shot, not because i own it. But due to the fact that a couple of my friends also have it and everytime anyone of us wanted to buy a CD player, amp, etc. we demoed products like NAD, Rotel, Music fidelity, etc and after that always bought an arcam without a hint of doubt.

Try doing a google for arcam products such as a85, cd192, etc etc and you'll be surprised at what people say abt them.

Bye

You can get in touch with [email protected]
They deal with Pulz speakers and amplifiers which are known for legendary sound quality and service support back up,

RNS is the representative for Dolby for India, so rest assured to get correct guidance

hi, can anybody please provide the name & address of authorised dealers in delhi or ncr area who deals with hi fi system like c.a/nad/m.audio or other reputed brand.

please also give any person or dealer who deal with used brand also.

thank you

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back