Authorized dealers for Denon and Marantz

chander147

Hello,

Who are the authorized dealers for Denon and Marantz in India? There are many dealers one can find over the net but I was just looking for list of authorized dealers for these companies in India. There is no information available from Marantz and Denon websites. I even checked with chat support of Marantz and they also did not have a clue.
Please advise.

Pro FX and Preethi Trading Corporation are the official importers and distributors for Denon and Mz Audio Distributors is the only authorised importer and distributor in India.

Thanks. So other vendors like ooberpad, hifimart in mumbai , theaudio in gurguram, melodyhouse in Chandigarh, they also have these products. So how does this work?

Thanks. So other vendors like ooberpad, hifimart in mumbai , theaudio in gurguram, melodyhouse in Chandigarh, they also have these products. So how does this work?
They are resellers. They get the products from these importers. Any goods that doesn't state these companies as the importer won't get warranty support.

This is to avoid warranty claims on devices brought to India via direct import or through friends travelling from abroad.

Example on the boxes of my Marantz SR5015 and REL subwoofer, clearly stating the importer.

PXL_20230512_112440154~2.jpg

PXL_20230612_131001951~2.jpg

Thank you for the info. So I suppose it is ok to buy from all these other resellers. We just need to check whether the authorized importer's name is clearly stated or not. I wonder if this is feasible if we order online for delivery as in this case one would be able to crosscheck only after receiving the product and all these resellers do not have any return policy. I was thinking of ordering online from one of the resellers in Mumbai or Gurugram, that is why the concern

Thank you for the info. So I suppose it is ok to buy from all these other resellers. We just need to check whether the authorized importer's name is clearly stated or not. I wonder if this is feasible if we order online for delivery as in this case one would be able to crosscheck only after receiving the product and all these resellers do not have any return policy. I was thinking of ordering online from one of the resellers in Mumbai or Gurugram, that is why the concern
Just ask them who their importer is. Hifimart (got Wharfdale speakers) is reliable, I have dealt with them. So is AVShack (got REL subwoofer).

As I am in Mumbai, got my AVR directly from MZ audio.

Hi does anyone know where one can check out Denons Home range of wifi speakers (150/250/350) in Mumbai. Want to listen to them before purchase..

Hifimart
Is absolutely genuine

He sells products sourced from the current existing distributers only
So they carry full warranty

PTC is not the distributor for Denon in India anymore. It is best to buy it from a dealer which is a channel partner of Profx India so as to avoid issues in the future. Whereas for Marantz the only distribution company is MZ Audio, Mumbai. Moreover, if you can share your city then I might be a to help you with the local dealer there.
PTC is listed on the Distributors page for India. I guess you got some inside info ;)

Hmm

According to my knowledge
Denon does have at least 2 master distributers

One is profx
The other is ptc
( Ptc warranties are very much valid )

Each have their channel partners as well

prohifi.in on their website claim that they are authorized Marantz “partner” in India. I am not sure what that means though I do not mean to be suspicious. Has anyone dealt with them? Some of the Marantz prices they are currently quoting on their website are very competitive.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back