AV components lying around

giddavr

hi all
i have quite a number of AV components simply lying around. if i were in a city i know they would be repairable or snapped up for spare parts. can any body enlighten me of any possible way of selling these. for example i have a 50 inch panasonic plasma tv that beats the hell out of any 4k lcd panel for its display. but one of the boards konked out and as you know panasonic stopped making plasmas so the only possible way would be cannibalization of parts..in a city that would be a cinch but i live in a small town near Rajahmundry and don't know what to do. if i can get it repaired it would be great or i am willing to sell it as an organ donor....just can't let go of a stunning 3D HD 50" Plasma display panel. another item i wish to get repaired is an ONKYO AV receiver from the USA (so 110V) ...one day it simply stopped switching on .i don't know if it is the famous onkyo capacitor meltdown or not and the onkyo dealers are not helping either. how do i get hold of a competent repair man...please help me.

This Panasonic plasma I may have utilisation for certain boards depends on your model can you please PM the model with details please? Thanks.

Not model number. Preferably t con board, PS board, Main board etc. Even internal pictures will do. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Hi
here goes ...Panasonic 50” 3D Plasma TV- TH-P50VT20D / SERIAL # YLO410046 / BOUGHT 25-12-2011
I was also facing the same challenges with my Pana 42inch but managed to repair locally and working fine for almost 2 years now. As you said these can beat any 4Ks easily, unfortunately they are no more in production.
May be able to help you if you can PM the issues with it.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back