AV expo in Bangalore on 26-27-28th Jan 08

Hi,
I have been trying to get in touch with Ramani,can you give me his number,you can sms me his number on to 99002 95241.

Does anyone know when is the next AV expo in bangalore ?
Is it worth waiting for the expo for any deeper discount or is it same as buying from their outlet ?

- Chandra

Does anyone know when is the next AV expo in bangalore ?
Is it worth waiting for the expo for any deeper discount or is it same as buying from their outlet ?

- Chandra

Dear Chandra

Technology Gets Obsolete Once You Buy IT...

Hope you must have heard this quote...

So there is basically no use of waiting for the prices to go down, or new models to come, as every day or the other some or the other tachnology launches, and waiting for the things you will never be able to buy any products...

I would suggest you share any of your queries out in hifivision, and we will surely be able to assist you...

Do let me know, if you have any queries and are looking for best deals...

Thanks & Regards

Mridul Goel

Thanks Mridul. Agree with you. I keep upgrading most of the stuff (camcorders, TVs, PCs) every few years.

Currently I am looking for an HT investment for next 5 yrs. I have posted in another thread that I just got rid of kenwood HT. I am also not an early adopter of technologies and dont mind waiting until things get proven. eg: Upgraded mini-DV to HD camcorder last Feb. :) and LCD probably sometime this year.

Having said this, I am looking for HT with minimum 100w RMS (5.1 or 7.1 doesn't matter) with HDMI switching. I will end up upgrading after 5+ yrs. Hence, putting brakes on the budget around 40k. Denon 1508 + polk RM 705 & Onkyo SR800 falls into this budget. I am wondering whether I can get better deals if AV expo is round the corner. Otherwise, I will goahead and buy right away. I am leaning mostly towards SR800 as its a 7.1 with 130w RMS whereas Denon is 75w RMS.

Thanks
Chandra

Thanks Mridul. Agree with you. I keep upgrading most of the stuff (camcorders, TVs, PCs) every few years.

Currently I am looking for an HT investment for next 5 yrs. I have posted in another thread that I just got rid of kenwood HT. I am also not an early adopter of technologies and dont mind waiting until things get proven. eg: Upgraded mini-DV to HD camcorder last Feb. :) and LCD probably sometime this year.

Having said this, I am looking for HT with minimum 100w RMS (5.1 or 7.1 doesn't matter) with HDMI switching. I will end up upgrading after 5+ yrs. Hence, putting brakes on the budget around 40k. Denon 1508 + polk RM 705 & Onkyo SR800 falls into this budget. I am wondering whether I can get better deals if AV expo is round the corner. Otherwise, I will goahead and buy right away. I am leaning mostly towards SR800 as its a 7.1 with 130w RMS whereas Denon is 75w RMS.

Thanks
Chandra

Dear Chandra

Check out the price for SR805
Onkyo TX-SR805

I agree price put up on the link is high.. but..
you will get 10% discount on that, whats more...???
If you have any link than thats different...

Anyways...You can even consider Denon-1908.
Though its 90W RMS, but its the one to be considered...
Else look on for Marantz & NAD if you can spare some more bucks...

Anyhow, Denon supports Multiroom Audio, thats one major plus point to be consider, seeking easy upgradation..

Do let me know, if you have any querry regarding A/V products...will be pleased to help you out, and probably would be able to offer a good deal too...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

anyway, what speakers are you considering...???

if you are looking for quality vs price...

go in for Q Accoustics, they are 5 star rated, best 5.1 package under 75,000...
The 5.1 package costs you only Rs.48,560...+ Installation + Cabling...
You can anytime, upgrade them with 1030i/1050i Floor Standerds and complete your 7.1 system...

Do let me know...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back