AV Nirvana

I still doubt if canton sells their hi quality speakers outside Europe and the US. Like the Vento, reference and A and B series. For the money, they are absolutely amazing. Also they measure well.

Why not? You can get Wilson, YG Acoustics, Sonus Faber, Vivid audio etc. (many more I am sure) here - all models even upto the 1cr. plus models. So if they have a distributor, they should be available. Pricing is a different question though, I want to avoid all ridiculous pricing from Indian D&D's (who try to meet their annual overhead from 1 sale) - of which there are many - hence my question. Anyways evidently no one has heard of this distributor though he is listed in the Canton German website, so perhaps these speakers are not available here. I knew Marbin Colah was a dealer for this brand, but he dropped it a few years ago.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
I still doubt if canton sells their hi quality speakers outside Europe and the US. Like the Vento, reference and A and B series. For the money, they are absolutely amazing. Also they measure well.
Yes they do sell their Canton Reference series outside Europe and US.
Show them the money and you will have it at your doorstep.

Why not? You can get Wilson, YG Acoustics, Sonus Faber, Vivid audio etc. (many more I am sure) here - all models even upto the 1cr. plus models. So if they have a distributor, they should be available. Pricing is a different question though, I want to avoid all ridiculous pricing from Indian D&D's (who try to meet their annual overhead from 1 sale) - of which there are many - hence my question. Anyways evidently no one has heard of this distributor though he is listed in the Canton German website, so perhaps these speakers are not available here. I knew Marbin Colah was a dealer for this brand, but he dropped it a few years ago.
Cheers,
Sid
Call Marbin. He has some Canton to clear.

Yes they do sell their Canton Reference series outside Europe and US.
Show them the money and you will have it at your doorstep.
spending more money on a canton than it’s Orginal price is not worth the effort given that there are other sideways options too at its price.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back