AV receiver advise

Hi

AVRs are being sold by many....based on your requirement, you need to decide what you want, features, power, connectivity options and of course budget...

We have dedicated thread posts from Owners of Pioneer, Marantz, Onkyo, Yamaha, Denon etc....read those please

Audition where possible....

Check for prices with warranty etc.....

All the best

I am planning buy AV receiver can I buy from parrys Chennai any reviews

I hope you are aware that you won't get any warranty on it, which could be a great risk as there are quite common issues been faced these days on AVRs like HDMI, power supply, etc.
If you are ready to take that risk then you can choose any seller really, but I am sure everyone here would recommend to go for product covered with proper warranty & service.
Example: HiFiMart prices are really good and with proper warranty.

LX series is known to be good.....Parrys is known for competitive rates...not sure about the warranty aspect...

off late a lot have been facing challenges with Pioneer AVRs after a firmware upgrade which causes the AVR to BRICK itself and not work....

Please read the posts in PIONEER OWNERS THREAD and make an informed decision...

You can also rely on some YouTube Videos for information and performance...

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back