AV Receiver and 5.1 Speaker Suggestion

Hi,

If 40-45k is your budget then why you are looking for pre-owned AV receiver. With this budget you can buy new ATMOS enable receiver such as DENON x1200 or x1300 (after discount price would be around 43k), Yamaha RX-V581(after 18% discount price would be around 43k). Even Onkyo 444.

Thanks,
Sujit
But then what about speakers to Pair with these wonderful if receivers ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

But then what about speakers to Pair with these wonderful if receivers ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sorry Zabak,

It was my bad. Missed to see your requirement for AVR+Speaker. But For used AVR+Speaker I think 45k is bit less. May be you can contact any AV Receiver dealer near to location as they do exchange old AV Receiver and it would be bit cheaper if you purchase from them. Otherwise individuals quote more price when they sell through OLX or Quickr.

Thanks,
Sujit

If you don't want floorstanders I would suggest you check Polk audio TL1600 system. It is a 5.1 system set and comes for 42k msrp which you can further negotiate if you are buying from dealer.

I got my receiver from a dealer from chennai who imports it from Malaysia for cheaper price than market. If you want his details please PM me. I am happy with my receiver so far. He also sells taga harmony speakers with warranty so you can check for his prices.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi can you give me the dealer's info

That's an excellent budget you got. I would not pick any of those components. For receivers you could pick from Denon X series, Marantz NR series, etc. matched to speakers from Polk, Dali, Kef, etc. You could even start with getting a receiver and just a pair of stereo speakers. Build your system slowly as you understand your tastes and preferences.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3
Please tell me which av receiver is best Denon AVR-2600H or Marantz NR1609

Please tell me which av receiver is best Denon AVR-2600H or Marantz NR1609
They are both good. Which one ticks all your requirements? Form factor here is to be noted, NR is much more compact than the denon.

MaSh

Back