AV Receiver Suggestions

alex33

Hi, I am a novice when it comes to electronic equipment. I have done some research and have selected the following items for my new Home Theater System and I am stuck on what would be the best AV Receiver to get with this set up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is what I have selected so far as follows: Panasonic TC-P65VT60, OPPO BDP-103 & Polk Audio Blackstone TL2600 speakers.

Hi, I am a novice when it comes to electronic equipment. I have done some research and have selected the following items for my new Home Theater System and I am stuck on what would be the best AV Receiver to get with this set up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is what I have selected so far as follows: Panasonic TC-P65VT60, OPPO BDP-103 & Polk Audio Blackstone TL2600 speakers.

In order to get a better set of suggestions, Provide:
Budget, Listening Preference, Choice of music, etc

Hi Alex,

It would be better if you provide us a broader picture, meaning room size, usage (meaning music or movies or both), budget and other restraining factors etc.

Then it is easier to pin point choices by members of our forum.

And USA being what it is, you are spoilt for choice, so if I were you, I would not restrict myself to the choices pinned by you.

Vinod

you are spoilt for choice, so if I were you, I would not restrict myself to the choices pinned by you.
20.gif

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back