AV reciever with Video upscaling

plasmoid

Hi all,
I am in the market for a AV reciever and thought I might as well go in for a good one with videoscaling to get a better video signal with my tata sky STB and PS2. My budget is around Rs.50,000. At present I have a marantz PM7000stereo amp and wharfedale speakers(will be upgrading speakers later) I am pretty ignorant when it comes to AV recievers and would appreciate any advise and help from the pros.

Hi all,
I am in the market for a AV reciever and thought I might as well go in for a good one with videoscaling to get a better video signal with my tata sky STB and PS2. My budget is around Rs.50,000. At present I have a marantz PM7000stereo amp and wharfedale speakers(will be upgrading speakers later) I am pretty ignorant when it comes to AV recievers and would appreciate any advise and help from the pros.

For this budget ONK706,Pioneer1018,Denon1909.

Pio is alrounder,ONK sec & last is Denon.

For this budget ONK706,Pioneer1018,Denon1909.

Pio is alrounder,ONK sec & last is Denon.

Thanx for the prompt reply...just wanted to know if video scaling will make a big difference compared to my lcd scaling(samsung series 5 -32 inch)Also around how much is the PIO and ONKYO?

Thanx for the prompt reply...just wanted to know if video scaling will make a big difference compared to my lcd scaling(samsung series 5 -32 inch)Also around how much is the PIO and ONKYO?

Well AVR scaling is average compared to DVDp or BDp.You cant expect lot from AVR.Even Highend ONK(875) cant upscale better than Oppo983.

Price range is 40 to 50k.Pio has better rev in google,check it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back