Avatar extended edition steel book at Rs. 1241/-. MRP is Rs. 1499/- Hurry only 8 left

saketb

Just received my Avatar extended edition steel book which I bought from ebay.in. This is the 3 BD steel book and its amazing.

The seller has listed this blu ray with a listed price of Rs. 1379/- and if you use a coupon code for ICICI Bank credit card you can get another 10% discount on the listed price.
So, this works out to Rs. 1241/-

And yes shipping is free. But hurry there is only 8 left.

AVATAR Extended Collectors Special Steel Book Edition- 3 Blu Ray Disc 8 % OFF | eBay

ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD COUPON CODE: ICICIEOSS2

I have nothing to do with the seller, just bought myself this great deal so wanted to share with members here.

Last edited:
Re: Avatar extended edition steel book at Rs. 1241/-. MRP is Rs. 1499/- Hurry only 8

The same is available for 1220 at flipkart.

Just that, delivery wise flipkart would deliver much faster in most cases.

No offence to OP. PRice difference is only 20 bucks. So good to those who wanna use the coupon. great Find mate.

Re: Avatar extended edition steel book at Rs. 1241/-. MRP is Rs. 1499/- Hurry only 8

Just received my Avatar extended edition steel book which I bought from ebay.in. This is the 3 BD steel book and its amazing.

The seller has listed this blu ray with a listed price of Rs. 1379/- and if you use a coupon code for ICICI Bank credit card you can get another 10% discount on the listed price.
So, this works out to Rs. 1241/-

And yes shipping is free. But hurry there is only 8 left.

AVATAR Extended Collectors Special Steel Book Edition- 3 Blu Ray Disc 8 % OFF | eBay

ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD COUPON CODE: ICICIEOSS2

I have nothing to do with the seller, just bought myself this great deal so wanted to share with members here.

just checked its movies and more , its excel video company store , they have these stores in ezone outlets all over india.and even have fb fan page

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back