Avatar Trailer's out - Mind Blowing

micjak77

Hey Guys....just wanted to share this. I cant wait for this movie to come out in Theatres. Will definitely own the BD for this whenever its out.

Apple - Trailers - James Cameron's Avatar - Large Teaser

Just some tid bits to get you hooked.

• The intial script was written in the 90's, but James Cameron said the technology was not available to execute what he conceived.
  • Avatar was filmed using newly developed 3D virtual cameras, which would produce stereoscopic 3D images simulating human sight.
  • Steven Speilberg, Weta Digital, Stan Winston and George Lucas ILM were involved at various stages of concept development and special effects creation.

Hey Guys....just wanted to share this. I cant wait for this movie to come out in Theatres. Will definitely own the BD for this whenever its out.

Apple - Trailers - James Cameron's Avatar - Large Teaser

Just some tid bits to get you hooked.

• The intial script was written in the 90's, but James Cameron said the technology was not available to execute what he conceived.
  • Avatar was filmed using newly developed 3D virtual cameras, which would produce stereoscopic 3D images simulating human sight.
  • Steven Speilberg, Weta Digital, Stan Winston and George Lucas ILM were involved at various stages of concept development and special effects creation.

as for me, i'm looking out for the REAL avatar.

directed by M. Night Shyamalan and based on the oh so famous Avatar the last airbender. coming out in summer 2010.

Last edited:
Yeah this should be the comeback movie from M NIGHT SHAMMA LAMMA DING DONG after lady in the water and Happening ....:)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back