AVR for Mordaunt-Short Aviano

^
Did you get chance to audition the Aviano series?
yes i auditioned aviano 2 and it sounded great for that price, but i did'nt audition it with MS woofer and full 5.1 system. I was thinking of going for wharf
10.1 for 5 k less but later when i saw this post i thought why not team up and buy the same setup :) i did not do the full test on speakers as i did'nt had any time on that day but i trust you guys also the reviews in net are also not bad.

If you are worried about the center and rear speakers (the ones that you have choosen from Mordaunt Short) then don't worry. They will also work fine.

If we forget the speakers that you have opted for and the AVR you are considering, there's one small thing to keep in mind -
Higher power per channel amp will work better with a given pair of speakers than under-powered. Under-powered amplifiers will cause distortion and can even damage the speakers if driven to extremes.

Shivam, in the music shop where we auditioned the Aviano the amp was Cambridge 650A which has only 75 Watts of RMS per channel and the couple sounded great at 40% volume. Denon 1911 has 125Watts at 6ohms and 90Watts per channel at 8ohms. However I will surely consider your request before making the final purchase

hey guys if you are set for 1911 then we can make a deal with profx and lower the price generally the price comes to 40 after discount you guys are buying 2 and me 1 so 3 pieces can be discounted to 38-39 k i think, also i'm buying aviano 2 and aviano sub sks quoted 22000+27000 , if we buy 3 pair i think it can be reduced to 45k as many have got that in this price,what say ??? lets bargain. if you go to sks please bargain this prices for 3 pairs and let me know and i'll hook up and buy it with you guys. :)

Am sure the trio can do tricks better which the duo cannot. But unfortunately I am very poor in bargaining so will depend on you and mandark mostly in case you guys do not mind. Who does not want discounts :)

Am sure the trio can do tricks better which the duo cannot. But unfortunately I am very poor in bargaining so will depend on you and mandark mostly in case you guys do not mind. Who does not want discounts :)

at 3 you shld be able to get it for 36k......See if you can get little old stocks with iphone/ipod dock free offer (Denon 100th year offer)

when are you guys planning to buy, i'm ready with my dough... just let me know when we can meet and bargain. :)

when are you guys planning to buy, i'm ready with my dough... just let me know when we can meet and bargain. :)

The surround setup of SKS will be ready by this Saturday EOD, so we can visit them sometime next week (Sat 5th March?). Let me know if this is fine.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back