AVR Problem ? - Very little Sound to front left Speakers

kurups

Hi Team,

Plz help if you have faced similar issues.

My AVR - Harman Kardon AVR3650 is output-ing very little sound to the front left speakers. It is not a speaker issue, as i connected the front right speaker cables to the front left speaker and the speaker is working fine.

I have also checked the speaker setup - "distance to speakers", "sound levels", did a "auto calibration" etc ...but none is working.

Seems like the AVR Hardware is not able to output sound to the front left ports.

Is there anything i can try out before taking the AVR to the service centre or opening the screws and peeking inside?

Rgds
Sreejith

If you are feeding input from HDMI cable I dont now the issue. If it is RCA then check both the sides whether both pin have inputs to the receiver. Else it could be some small IC issue..

Then we cannot assume anything kurups. Just take it service centre. It could be some minor issue only.

Read the owners manual and do a reset of the avr...reconnect all cables and check before going to the service centre....

Also check the kind of music or movies formats which decoding is happening...try on stereo mode...or all stereo mode....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back