AVR + Speakers 5.1 Budget 50k

Hi,

I bought Denon 1911 (38000) + Wharfadale Moviestart 70+ (25000)=63,000.

Thank you all for your help.

Regards,
Reynold

holy cow ...... you got a VERY good price for the moviestar 70+ ..... beat me by a cool 3K :sad: ..... was it new? ...... :clapping:

For a 2.0 in 50k,

spend 20k on a 2.0 NAD/Marantz receiver and the remaining 30k on Monitor Audio speakers (preferably FS)

Don't know the exact model. Use shopyourworld.com and choose the highest within your budget.

Don't choose Monitor Audio if you are a basshead. In that case get Wharfedale 9.5 or 9.6.

Any System that fits 50k complete 5.1?

Hi iam also looking at the similar kind of requirement, did you buy your setup? what did you finally narrow down to? It will be of great help to me if you can spare...

If you are still looking for options i was suggested on my thread to go for audio amps- marantz,cambridge, nad and bookshelf speakers - wharfdale diamond series, quad, moniter audio.
Instead of going for denon or onkyo amp you can consider what suggested to me to lower the cost of amp and buy the extra speakers you wanted, iam not sure about the prices, iam just guessing these will be cheaper.

@ Poornima ......

If you are looking at budget, then opt for my choice of AVR and speakers. It would now be easily < 50k and now I can confidently say that Pioneer AVRs are better than Denon for music with these speakers. For Movies, it would be the same.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back