Awesome Music !!

soundsgreat

Hi,

I don't know how many people here follow MTV Splitsville !! But the Theme Song for this is composed by the Indian Band Agni and is Awesome :clapping: to say the least !!

Its just a 2Min piece but when I heard it for the first time I had Goosebumps allover :lol:!

Amazing composition,The Vocals by the Lead vocalist Mohan is breath taking and has a classical touch to it ! The Guitar is again :yahoo: !!

So thought to share it with you guys :eek:hyeah:!

Enjoy and share your thoughts please !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddAwujOsahQ">Download Theme song for MTV splitsvilla by &quot;Agnee&quot; on Savevid.com</a>

Regards.

Hi SDG!!
Beautiful Video!!
Although, it is not so much of a video as it is composed of some lovely still pics. And, thats what makes this special. I liked the music as well as the video.
thanks for posting the link.

Sumit

Hi,

Sumit Thanks for the comments :)!

Actually the Video is not the original one :p! This song was performed live in one of the episodes of the show !

This video is made a some person just to upload it on youtube as only audio is not possible to upload !

But like you said he has done a damn decent job of inserting some very very good stills !!

Am hunting for the original video though ! if someone has recorded the show he'll put it up soon and I shall post it !

The Song is what I was blown away by ;)!!

Regards.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back