B&W 605 S2 speaker recommendations

CryptBala

Hi Team,

I recently bought a B&W 605 S2 speaker. I am going to use PM6007 amplifier to power them. Can someone suggest me the best speaker cables for this speaker.

Also if someone can explain in detail about these two knobs that would be great. I bought these for Rs.55,000/-

I am able to get the low frequency the way I like it by turning these knobs.. but the honest truth is I do not know what is the use of these knobs... in the first place. one of the knob is from A,B,C,D,E,F and the other one is from -6,-4,-2,0,2,4

Please advise looking forward for your answers.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-08 at 11.34.26 AM.jpeg

Hi Team,

I recently bought a B&W 605 S2 speaker. I am going to use PM6007 amplifier to power them. Can someone suggest me the best speaker cables for this speaker.

Also if someone can explain in detail about these two knobs that would be great. I bought these for Rs.55,000/-

I am able to get the low frequency the way I like it by turning these knobs.. but the honest truth is I do not know what is the use of these knobs... in the first place. one of the knob is from A,B,C,D,E,F and the other one is from -6,-4,-2,0,2,4

View attachment 61809
The numbers are likely to be the +- db levels.

The alphabets….do check the manual. Maybe they could be frequency bands and the dials maybe working like an EQ.

Hi Team,

View attachment 61809

Hi,

These look like powered speakers and dont need to be hooked to an amp as they have their own volumes (see the Knobs...HF & LF). Unless these also can be used as passive and hooked to an amp.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back