• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

B&w 802d tweeters

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 4.2 Speakers

midhun280681

Hi all..looking to source a pair of b&w 802D tweeters.. Can anyone guide me the best way to source the same.

CLEARCUT

Hi it is so sad to hear about your tweeter problem but at the same time you are lucky enough to get the Help of Mr Bala who is down to earth which you will understand. He has helped me a lot which I thought was impossible. So I feel it is better to get his help.

bhagwan

Hi it is so sad to hear about your tweeter problem but at the same time you are lucky enough to get the Help of Mr Bala who is down to earth which you will understand. He has helped me a lot which I thought was impossible. So I feel it is better to get his help.
I have a KRK Expose 8 & its tweeter is 'shorted'
Can I get help from Mr. Bala ?
Shall appreciate his contact details.
The tweeter in use is a berrylium tweeter - it needs to get fixed or replaced..

CLEARCUT

Oh sure he is more generous and friendly and have wide contacts in my experience it is rare to find such a person his contact 9840755656

rbalagopalan

I had seen the ad thoroughly and he has mentioned D2 which has come separately in the third line. So it will not be suitable to you. Actually the difference is the thread size. Other than that nothing else.

We can get the perfectly suitable one easily.