Bajaao.com Review and Feedback

neozonka

I placed an order for a guitar a month ago. Then after a week they called to say that they dont have that model(which i have already paid for) but they have another color in same model. I said okay and they said it will be delivered in a day. Now after 15 days of emailing and calling them they said it was in testing(WTF is testing of guitar for 15 days) and they will dispatch it tomorrow...Now after 5 days on in transit from Mumbai to maharashtra It arrived at post office who called me to say that you have to pick from here. WTF .... they promised to deliver at doorstep.....Now when i called them they said they will deliver at doorstep. I dont know when I'll get that.

I ordered it for a friend for surprise bddy present but they gave me the surprise and bddy is 20 days past.

BAJAAO.com If I ever visit mumbai I'll give you a mouthful and handful for sure. Loosers

Every musical instrument and music related items are available on website. Like some govt projects "available on paper"

Looks like they do this all the time Apparently there are many items which show in stock but they are NOT in reality. They take the order and make you wait for an eternity. It happened to an order from my office recently. It took 1 month and many phone calls to get a Behringer product.

Actually in their domain name they have mentioned what they want from us. They need us to Bajaao them :D

Neozonka - Really sorry to hear about your experience. Please post your order number, so that we can take immediate action and follow up with the delivery.

Neozonka - Really sorry to hear about your experience. Please post your order number, so that we can take immediate action and follow up with the delivery.

My order number is 24508. Ordered on Fri, 22 Mar 2013. Paid on the same day. I was told that it will ship on Sat, 30th Mar 2013. I thought this was quite a long wait but I waited. Nothing got shipped on 30th Mar 2013. A call to the helpline number 8860622340 on 01 Apr 2013 resulted in a long hold, at the end of which I was told that my shipment will leave on 15th Apr, which was yesterday. I called yesterday to ask if it has been shipped. I was told that it is being packed and will be shipped tomorrow (which is today). Let us see if I am luckier today. One thing is likely: this is likely to be my (first and) last purchase from bajaao.com.

Doesn't this look like a typical growing corporate where the owners of the business know very little about the actual situation at their company's working levels ...

Next, based on a slew of measures and processes and periodic reviews, the corporate regains its posture.

Do neozonka & jls001 are one and same or two different users talking about two different issues with Bajaao?

I placed an order for a guitar a month ago. Then after a week they called to say that they dont have that model(which i have already paid for) but they have another color in same model. I said okay and they said it will be delivered in a day. Now after 15 days of emailing and calling them they said it was in testing(WTF is testing of guitar for 15 days) and they will dispatch it tomorrow...Now after 5 days on in transit from Mumbai to maharashtra It arrived at post office who called me to say that you have to pick from here. WTF .... they promised to deliver at doorstep.....Now when i called them they said they will deliver at doorstep. I dont know when I'll get that.

I ordered it for a friend for surprise bddy present but they gave me the surprise and bddy is 20 days past.

BAJAAO.com If I ever visit mumbai I'll give you a mouthful and handful for sure. Loosers

My order number is 24508. Ordered on Fri, 22 Mar 2013. Paid on the same day. I was told that it will ship on Sat, 30th Mar 2013. I thought this was quite a long wait but I waited. Nothing got shipped on 30th Mar 2013. A call to the helpline number 8860622340 on 01 Apr 2013 resulted in a long hold, at the end of which I was told that my shipment will leave on 15th Apr, which was yesterday. I called yesterday to ask if it has been shipped. I was told that it is being packed and will be shipped tomorrow (which is today). Let us see if I am luckier today. One thing is likely: this is likely to be my (first and) last purchase from bajaao.com.

Please excuse for the vernacular language ...

???? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???. ????, ???? ... ?? ??? ?? ????.

JLS0001 - Your order has been shipped - I trust you have received tracking details. There was a manufacturing delay because we have shifted manufacturing to a new factory. The lack of communication is surprizing and disappointing (our system logs show only two incoming calls where you spoke to our operations executive Ranjita). I'm looking into why this order was mishandled and will definitely try to rectify the operational flow that led to this.

Meanwhile, do leave feedback on the quality of the Aurica acoustic panels you have purchased once you receive them. These are of slightly higher density, with improved absorption around 250Hz - 400Hz.

I had a similar experience where it took them about 25 days to deliver the items I ordered. why is it that more and more online websites are being lethargic in their customer service !!

I've generally been a Bajaao naysayer, from my past experience with them.

But the last two orders I placed with them (quite a bit of Acoustic Foam) were delivered within a week of order, well packed, and without any additional follow-up from my side. I hope things are improving.

Shopped for first time from Bajaao. Placed an order for a Novation Launchkey 61 and a Presonus E5 today. Happened to read these reviews only now.
Hope this turns out to be a smooth dealing with Bajaao.

Though I am still well wisher of them, they did not deliver my order. On July 12th got email offer and ordered 2 guitar stands. After 2 weeks I called them to ask where is my stuff? They inquired warehouse and replied its over. So i cancelled order.
If they could have acted fast i could have their long life customer. It turned me down. If they are sleeping on order for 2 weeks then how item will last in warehouse. I was thinking to order drums or other related electronic. Now i won't.
I wish them Goodluck and goodbye to move on.

Last edited:
I've also had a bad experience with Bajaao.com recently. I bought a looper pedal from them last month which was showing as '2 units in stock' on the website. Nothing happened for 2 weeks.

After several calls and emails I got the money refunded. Helpdesk staff are rude and resort to outright lying.

Hope this was a rare instance, but it's what happened.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back