• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Bamboo absorbers

Wharfedale EVO4.4

Sandip Das

I'm trying to cut bumboo but it's too difficult to shaping in proper dia and lenght.. Generally bumboo come has different size.. But i will try it again with proper arrangement..

Fiftyfifty

I'm trying to cut bumboo but it's too difficult to shaping in proper dia and lenght.. Generally bumboo come has different size.. But i will try it again with proper arrangement..
For uniformity in size one can use bamboo planters (RARE PRODUCTS OOTY Bamboo Hand Made Beauty Vertical Wall Planter Hanging https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07QF4JWQ5/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_mbGcEbM7JC4WQ) or bamboo cutting boards. One can glue them together to get desired thickness. One can also use scaffolding supports available with bamboo dealers. A friend uses these and is very pleased with the aesthetics and performance.