Bangalore this week...

grubyhalo

Hello folks,
Does anyone know of any concerts/carols or anything else interesting happening in Bangalore in the coming week (24th, 25th and 26th Dec.)? Are there any good restaurants that have a live jazz/blues band playing? If there's any must-try restaurants that you'd suggest, that would be great as well. I'm thinking of the following, but open to suggestions though I might be familiar with the usual suspects. Suggestions for great street-food (a la Johnson Market, Shivaji Nagar, etc.) are welcome too:

1. Ebony

2. Bangalore Bistro (Thanks soundsgreat!)

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Take 5 , Bangalore Presents ` NO ERA ` Live Music On Sunday 27th December 8 pm Onwards At Take 5, Above Coffee Day, 100-Feet Road, Indiranagar.

THE MUSIC:

The band's oeuvre consists of 13 originals and over 50 covers. The originals have been created and compiled starting 1977 and the originals cover many R&B and classic rock favorites. Audience at the gigs have been astounded by the tightness of this relatively new band.

ORIGINALS: The valley, Cap-fit song, Fire, Patience, Parents, Poor man,

Give till there is no more, Hello everybody, Tiger Hill, Help you start again,

Memory, Fingers, No time.

COVERS: J J Cale, Santana, Stevie Wonder, Pink Floyd, Greatful Dead, Blue,

Bob Marley, The Doors, CCR, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, Grand Funk Railroad, Eric Clapton, America, CSN, Doobie Brothers...

That's exactly what I was looking for but unfortunately would be leaving B'lore on the 26th Night. But thanks all the same, I'll be forwarding this to my friends whom I'm sure would be able to make it. Thanks again for your time.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back