bathroom music setup

illusion_99

Dear Friends,

Need suggestions for bathroom music setup

Dimensions of the bathroom are as under:

Length - 75 inches; Width - 45 inches; Height- 75 inches

I was thinking about wall mounting options although i do not mind ceiling speakers too. My listening taste is mostly dance and hip-hop. Since the area is too small i do not want to end up investing in a setup which i will be unable to utilize optimally. Just to add a bit of detail, my bedroom wall on which I am planning to mount a TV is common to the bathroom wall on which I intend to place my setup !!

Kindly suggest what source should I be using? (I know it would be too much to ask for but is it possible to use a common setup for room and the bathroom with the flexibility to turn off either one of them as and when required ?)

Can the experts please throw some light on this ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Praveen.

P.S. - This is my very first post in this forum and I am completely new to all this !! Appreciate your help :)

yes you can use the same setup (source and amp) to power different speakers in the room and bathroom.

First you need to decide whether you want a 5.1 or stereo setup for your bedroom. If you want a 5.1 in the room you need an AVR with zone 2 support for your bathroom.

If you want only stereo in the room then you need to use a stereo amp with 2 zone support. One option that may suit you is a mini system like the marantz m-cr503 which inlcudes CD player, FM radio and amplifier supporting 2 zones.

Melody Music (M-CR503) - Marantz Europe

Dear Friends,

Need suggestions for bathroom music setup

Kindly suggest what source should I be using?
Can the experts please throw some light on this ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Praveen.

The source should be YOU!! Put a bathroom mike close to the shower head and a conical loudspeaker outside the ventilator :eek:hyeah:

HTH

ProFX Wall mount speakes or Ahuja Speakers-Wall mount ... Chek out ProFX speakers at ProFX Showroom..
Both are circular speakers... which can be fitted in the wall....Wattage enough to make u dance in d bathroom.... ;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back