batman dark knight..

manu4panjab

hey bros.

new batman game has got superb reviews anyone here play it yet

if yes then share your thoughts here,actually i'm planning to buy it on ps3 but kinda feel kinky

so wana ask your reviews coz everyone has own taste so please reply
:)

You are a lucky man Manu!!

My wife thinks Games are only for kids and the moment I talk about PS3 etc, she immediately asks the prices and there it ends!!

In the end of course she can get decent jewelery in that 25K..

My wife thinks Games are only for kids and the moment I talk about PS3 etc, she immediately asks the prices and there it ends!!

Most wife's think that way, But my OH actually plays along with me :D . Games like LBP can be very funny.

Have you played the demo available in PSN yet? Play the demo and make your mind up. It's a sandbox kind of game with some MGS4 stealth inside add some SF4 button bashing. I haven't bought it yet as I think it will end up in bargain bins sooner as soon as the hype is over.

Oh you mean the Batman Arkham Asylum? Ya i played the game and its very good. The game got 9.0 at gamespot and i would strongly recommend this game for u manu.
Vj

thanks bro ,i'll definetly buy it in next few days :cool:

Aren't you picking up UC 2 which is up next month? I'm playing the MP beta currently and is pretty exciting. Also coming next month is Operation Flashpoint - True military style game. It's going to be a busy and expensive month :D

Aren't you picking up UC 2 which is up next month? I'm playing the MP beta currently and is pretty exciting. Also coming next month is Operation Flashpoint - True military style game. It's going to be a busy and expensive month :D

that tooo bro that too i luuuuuv uc1 and can't wait for 2

naaaaaah i don't like opration flashpoint

that tooo bro that too i luuuuuv uc1 and can't wait for 2

naaaaaah i don't like opration flashpoint

I was lucky enough to get a beta code for free.

Haven't you created a PSN ID yet? Add me and we could do couple of runs

I was lucky enough to get a beta code for free.

Haven't you created a PSN ID yet? Add me and we could do couple of runs

naaaah bro ,i don't know how to do that silly me :rolleyes:

i mean i know how to create an account and other stuffs but don't if my existing internet connection can do the magic

can i use wireless modem like one from reliance or what

Don't need to feel silly. We learn new things daily

Coming on to connecting your machine to the Modem - I haven't used reliance modem's so I'm not 100% sure. What ports has it got, Also if that is router/modem which has wireless it's going to even easy for you to connect it.

If you go into network settings and set it wireless it automatically scans the network and attaches to it, if wired it does it all for you.

Don't need to feel silly. We learn new things daily

Coming on to connecting your machine to the Modem - I haven't used reliance modem's so I'm not 100% sure. What ports has it got, Also if that is router/modem which has wireless it's going to even easy for you to connect it.

If you go into network settings and set it wireless it automatically scans the network and attaches to it, if wired it does it all for you.

okkkk brother then i contact my connect internet dealer tomorrow :)

I think that being a jeweller has helped me in sorting this problem atleast.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back