Beatles - is this a must-have collection?

hehe the stick is a gimmick, but this new set of remasters is supposed to be excellent.
Yes it is-I've heard the 2009 Remasters& the quality in every way is just excellent, & way above the '87 releases.
A must have for die hard, long time Beatle fans like me,IMHO.

Hi Guys,
Actually i heard contrasting views on the quality of the remasters!!!

I was contemplating it as i like the Beatles but now i will try and borrow from someone before I buy.
Rgds

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I was contemplating it as i like the Beatles but now i will try and borrow from someone before I buy.
Rgds

Dinyaar, I have the Mono Masters and they are definitely worth it. If not for the vastly improved sound quality then at least for the quality of packaging.

Hi Guys,

Rgds

hi dinyaar

actually, the raging debate is with regard to the mono vs the stereo box.
but there's no disputing that both sets sound fantastic.
the link below offers an excellent comparision of the two (it's the first review):
Amazon.com: The Beatles Mono Box Set: The Beatles: Music

i've picked up the stereo box, and the price in india is equally amazing: rs.7k! whichever one you decide to go with, i'm quite sure you won't be disappointed.

cheers

i've picked up the stereo box, and the price in india is equally amazing: rs.7k! whichever one you decide to go with, i'm quite sure you won't be disappointed.

I too agonised over this decision but then it became simple when I realised this: you can buy stereo remaster albums individually but not the mono. So I got the mono box set and bought the 3 stereo only albums separately.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back