bed mattresses..which one?

I would not and haven't bought PU Foam mattresses when we were looking to change all the mattresses at home late last year. Look up on the potential hazards of PU Foam and decide. Full latex mattresses are very good but expensive and heavy. After a lot of research by my wife and I, we bought hybrid spring + latex ones from Springtek. They ticked all the right boxes including price. We have absolutely no complaints and the comfort is superlative! Highly recommended!

Were we not slipping in a healthy way before all these brands came into existence?

Any one using here mattress made of Shimal cotton (The pearly white natural cotton mostly farmed in Tamilnadu)

If yes Please share your thoughts on this.

According to my experience there is nothing better available in the market than a properly made mattress out of this. It's good for comfortable sleeping for normal people as well as for people having ortho problem

Sorry for my drastic views. No offence intended

I would not and haven't bought PU Foam mattresses when we were looking to change all the mattresses at home late last year. Look up on the potential hazards of PU Foam and decide. Full latex mattresses are very good but expensive and heavy. After a lot of research by my wife and I, we bought hybrid spring + latex ones from Springtek. They ticked all the right boxes including price. We have absolutely no complaints and the comfort is superlative! Highly recommended!
Which one is that

Were we not slipping in a healthy way before all these brands came into existence?

Any one using here mattress made of Shimal cotton (The pearly white natural cotton mostly farmed in Tamilnadu)

If yes Please share your thoughts on this.

According to my experience there is nothing better available in the market than a properly made mattress out of this. It's good for comfortable sleeping for normal people as well as for people having ortho problem

Sorry for my drastic views. No offence intended
I agree with you. Nothing gives the comfort of Cotton ( ilavam panchu , in tamil ) . This is the softest of all the cottons available and very good for health.
Drawback: may not last longer and the original ilavam cotton are in high demand and hence the increase in cost.

SnooZer mattress. I have 2 of them. One is over 10 years . Another I got recently. I had got sleepwell or something foam mattress for 15k became shaggy in couple of years.

Full latex mattress above 6 or 8 inch thickness are better for back pain issues,bit costly though.
I would suggest FOAMS INDIA a brand lower cost than MM FOAMS mattresses in my own experience.

I can vouch for snoozer mattress. I got a 10" pocket spring mattress seven years back for 39K. Still holds good and no sagging. Only problem it requires some effort to turn the mattress as it is very heavy.

I can vouch for snoozer mattress. I got a 10" pocket spring mattress seven years back for 39K. Still holds good and no sagging. Only problem it requires some effort to turn the mattress as it is very heavy.
I need one more very hard kind of mattress, is this snoozer mattress firm? I checked pepperfry and they advertise the ortho version as firm but since it is pocket spring wonder if it is actually hard enough?

Also, they have mentioned something called as 12 month night trial, what is that?

Do checkout Wakefit mattress too, quiet comfy and doesn't induce further backache. Was one of the better mattresses at a budget in 2019 , not sure if there has been any major change there but should still be good nonetheless.

I need one more very hard kind of mattress, is this snoozer mattress firm? I checked pepperfry and they advertise the ortho version as firm but since it is pocket spring wonder if it is actually hard enough?

Also, they have mentioned something called as 12 month night trial, what is that?
It is a firm mattress but not a hard one. There will be a slight cushioning effect in the initial days which will gradually increase while you use it on a daily basis. If you are looking for a hard mattress this is not the one. It will not sag but contour to your body and thereby you will not have any body pain. Please do check at their outlet as you may get an idea for which type you are looking at. Don't know about the 12 month night trial, but found something mentioned from their website. https://www.snoozermattress.com/1-year-in-home-trial/

It is a firm mattress but not a hard one. There will be a slight cushioning effect in the initial days which will gradually increase while you use it on a daily basis. If you are looking for a hard mattress this is not the one. It will not sag but contour to your body and thereby you will not have any body pain. Please do check at their outlet as you may get an idea for which type you are looking at. Don't know about the 12 month night trial, but found something mentioned from their website. https://www.snoozermattress.com/1-year-in-home-trial/
Thanks i am looking for a firm to very firm mattress for the other bed... Any suggestions?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back