Bengaluru AV Darshan Begins!!!

Denom, the problem is that general lounge threads dont show up among the new posts!
I quite agree regarding the Denon AVR, I have heard the earlier 19XX and I did not feel they were more capable than any other brand AVR when it came to music.

I agree, totally missed this thread. I keep seeing only unread posts and have tended to miss the Lounge posts.

Keep going Denom hope you will end your search and actually decide to buy something :)

:D have yet to complete writing about my bengaluru AV experience, due to time constraints.... hardly any feedback from my HFV brethren too :rolleyes:

So thinking to my self, shall I continue writing or not? :rolleyes:

Completely missed all the threads cos keep checking only recent posts. Damn have to remember to drop in here also. Do post your journey Denom. Feeling bad I could not host you. Hopefully next time...

Regards

Completely missed all the threads cos keep checking only recent posts. Damn have to remember to drop in here also. Do post your journey Denom. Feeling bad I could not host you. Hopefully next time...

Regards

Hi Stevie,

Had totally forgotten about the thread itself :D, just now read yours & sudhir's(sud98) post & realised that have not finished my Bengaluru AV Darshan Thread. Will try to finish it ASAP though I would have to remember what all I have to write about now that its been over 2 months since I was in Bengaluru!!!
Was happy to receive your call on my way back & yeah sure next time will give you a heads up before I head down to BLR.

Regards

I agree, totally missed this thread. I keep seeing only unread posts and have tended to miss the Lounge posts.

Keep going Denom hope you will end your search and actually decide to buy something :)

Thanks for writing Sudhir, will try to finish the thread ASAP. As for 'buying something', well have atleast set-up a stereo set-up for my room, details of which are in the thread related to 'showcase you latest purchase'. Next purchases in line are a CDp & power amp for main rig:D

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back