Benq w1090 placement

Kevin16

Hello,

I want to setup my projector, but confused on how to place it, should i place it upside down to an projector mount or i have made an projector shelf, is it possible to place on projector shelf.

projector shelf is mounted at 9feet from floor level, when I on the projector image is getting projector on the ceiling.

please me on the projector placement and seetings for Benq w1090

Hello,

I want to setup my projector, but confused on how to place it, should i place it upside down to an projector mount or i have made an projector shelf, is it possible to place on projector shelf.

projector shelf is mounted at 9feet from floor level, when I on the projector image is getting projector on the ceiling.

please me on the projector placement and seetings for Benq w1090

Most projectors have options to mount from table top or ceiling and also from the front or back of the screen. Check projectorcentral.com for optimum placement (distance from screen and offset height) of this model. From your description, looks like you need to select ceiling mount option to correct the problem (if distance is not an issue)

I have made and DIY screen with Spandex, screen size is 58 x 102 inches, but I could see the image is moving out of the frame at the right top corner, iam not able to fix the image inside the frame exactly....please letme know how this issue can be solved.

Projector Benq w1090
Throw distance 11feet

Attachments

• IMG_20220714_104844.jpg
    IMG_20220714_104844.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I have made and DIY screen with Spandex, screen size is 58 x 102 inches, but I could see the image is moving out of the frame at the right top corner, iam not able to fix the image inside the frame exactly....please letme know how this issue can be solved.

Projector Benq w1090
Throw distance 11feet
From where you purchased Spandex? I am also building a DIY screen and looking for Spandex

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back