Beresford DAC retails in hyderabad ?

s_sachin

i think needs to be ordered online , but just wanted to check.

also anyone bought this recently from thier UK site ? price/customs duty ?

thanks
Sachin

Thanks Guys. I have gone through the thread and got the info to order.

So i guess the recommendation is to go for the Caiman and not the 7520 ?

thanks
Sachin

Thanks Guys. I have gone through the thread and got the info to order.

So i guess the recommendation is to go for the Caiman and not the 7520 ?

thanks
Sachin

StanleyB is our forum member . He is associated with beresford. You can pm him for more details.

guys ,

i have sent PM to Stanley sometime back and no response :( Does anyone have an email address ? Please let me know.

thanks
Sachin

I'm sorry for hijacking this potentially dead thread but I have a few questions.
1. I've recently connected my Audioengine A5 + AS8 to my 25" Sony CRT TV (RCA out to 3.5 mm on the A5) with less than great sound output:mad:.I was used to the nice SQ while using them with my laptop and nuforce udac.
2. Is the Beresford Caiman a good choice for use with my TV(will be used with a Sony dvd player and Tatasky SD).I've noticed that the SQ of the DVD player is quite good with the A5s anyway.Will there be a jump in SQ while using the Caiman or is the Tatasky transmission so crappy that the inadequacies are amplified by the A5s?
3 . Are there any other DACs that can be paired with the TV in this price range(10K -15K)?

There is a citypulse DAC for sale from our forum member bottle in for sale by owner section . Please do check..

There is a citypulse DAC for sale from our forum member bottle in for sale by owner section . Please do check..

Thank you,but I would rather buy a new product:licklips:
Is Stanley no longer a part of this forum?
Are there any places in Hyderabad where I can audition/see DACs?
Will it be able to improve the SQ of Tatasky SD transmission when included in the chain?

I'm sorry for hijacking this potentially dead thread but I have a few questions.
1. I've recently connected my Audioengine A5 + AS8 to my 25" Sony CRT TV (RCA out to 3.5 mm on the A5) with less than great sound output:mad:.I was used to the nice SQ while using them with my laptop and nuforce udac.
2. Is the Beresford Caiman a good choice for use with my TV(will be used with a Sony dvd player and Tatasky SD).I've noticed that the SQ of the DVD player is quite good with the A5s anyway.Will there be a jump in SQ while using the Caiman or is the Tatasky transmission so crappy that the inadequacies are amplified by the A5s?
3 . Are there any other DACs that can be paired with the TV in this price range(10K -15K)?

DAC toTV?????
Is your CRT TV has DIGITAL OUT????//What type-Optical or Co axial??

Hi Shrjun,
See my reply below in blue,

Ans: Yes, Tata sky (even Dish TV and like...) audio is crappy. Caiman is definitely better than your regular DVDP till 6k price level.

Ans: I have hear Beresford Caiman in comparison with Marantz CD5001 CD player. The Caiman @ 13k approx was as good as this CDP that costs 19k approx.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back