Best 32" LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubisX

Hello everyone, I'm planning for a 32" LCD and my budget is 35K (lower is better). I will mainly watch Airtel DTH and HD movies (720p and 1080p/i). I opt for the Samsung B530 as it's full HD and I'm quoted 34K. Will there be any difference if I get the HD Ready and not Full HD ? I've checked your threads before and you said that the difference is distinguishable when we see the HD content in 40" or more. I didn't get HD audition :D and I didn't see LG 32" (most of them are 26" and Jazz 40"). So, anything I should look in particular ? Can you suggest me a model ? I know Samsung has better after sales services here in Kolkata but not sure about LG. I might consider Sony too but they're little bit pricey.

Hello everyone, I'm planning for a 32" LCD and my budget is 35K (lower is better). I will mainly watch Airtel DTH and HD movies (720p and 1080p/i). I opt for the Samsung B530 as it's full HD and I'm quoted 34K. Will there be any difference if I get the HD Ready and not Full HD ? I've checked your threads before and you said that the difference is distinguishable when we see the HD content in 40" or more. I didn't get HD audition :D and I didn't see LG 32" (most of them are 26" and Jazz 40"). So, anything I should look in particular ? Can you suggest me a model ? I know Samsung has better after sales services here in Kolkata but not sure about LG. I might consider Sony too but they're little bit pricey.

For Dth mainly,HD ready is enough.You can refer to-
http://www.hifivision.com/television/2423-32-lcd-comparison-3.html

As u also watch HD content
full HDTV makes sense more over theres not much difference in price
and full HD is future ready expecting we get HD transmission here in india

go with 32B530 :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back