BEST 43 INCH TV TO BE USED AS MONITOR

saurabhgamer

FORUM MEMBERS WHAT IS BEST 43 TV TO BE USED FOR MONITOR THAT SUPPORT ALL FEATURES AND ALSO FUTUREPROOF , FOLLOWING OPTIONS NAMELY :
1. PANASONIC GX 750D
2. SAMSUNG RU 7470
3. LG UM 7600
4. SONY X 70G

FORUM MEMBERS WHAT IS BEST 43 TV TO BE USED FOR MONITOR THAT SUPPORT ALL FEATURES AND ALSO FUTUREPROOF , FOLLOWING OPTIONS NAMELY :
1. PANASONIC GX 750D
2. SAMSUNG RU 7470
3. LG UM 7600
4. SONY X 70G
What is the purpose for you to go for a 43 inch tv instead of a monitor? Cause if you sit close to a 43 inch tv it will be stressful for your eyes and also you wont find the images sharp enough.

What is the purpose for you to go for a 43 inch tv instead of a monitor? Cause if you sit close to a 43 inch tv it will be stressful for your eyes and also you wont find the images sharp enough.
Because of lack of good monitor options available and for sharpness according to me all are same if it support chroma subsampling

Because of lack of good monitor options available and for sharpness according to me all are same if it support chroma subsampling
Ok but if you are going to sit close for hours you need to consider that it may be very stressful for your eyes. What is your requirement? Is it for gaming or movies or some professional editing purpose? Fm's can guide you better if you provide these details

Everything slightly but which is best va panel or ips
I have used a LG IPS panel 43inch tv but old model and still my bro is using it. For my liking it is pathetic. Dull contrast and heavy blooming. In ur list I will check Panasonic and Sony

I have used a LG IPS panel 43inch tv but old model and still my bro is using it. For my liking it is pathetic. Dull contrast and heavy blooming. In ur list I will check Panasonic and Sony
so for which model i will go
1. panasonic gx 750 - 39k
OR
2. SONY - X70G - 38K (IMPORTED WITHOUT WARRANTY)
- 45K WITH WARRANTY

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back