Best Audio system under 50K

prish

Hi, I am new to this forum and although I value a great sound and equipment, I am not very much into technicalities. I would like to have a sound system i my medium size hall under 50k. Following are the details:

- It should not take much space(not at the cost of the good sound)
- I usually listen hindi OST and rock music
- Mostly CD playback (I need to buy a new CD player too)
- I would like to have USB and bluetooth is good to have

I am in Delhi so please also suggest the place to get your suggested equipment in Delhi.

Thanks a lot in advance. Happy listening.

for speakers you can look at the wharfedale diamonds. a step up is the kef q series. if you can audition the usher s520s, thats a speaker with very good value. all these are bookshelves. for an amp, a good budget amp will be the yamaha as 201. you can also check out norge

Hi

See this link under Hi Fi Mart...

Stereo System

Also go and audition with the many dealers with your kind of music and make a list of good systems that meet your expectations, budget and features...

Share the shortlisted ones with us...we will guide you further...at the end of the day....trust your ears!

Yamaha 299 Wil come in to your budget. I recently bought the system in Mumbai. Total cost is 43.5K
With extra speaker cable, woofer cable,optical cable and one hdmi. All are recommended by yamaha dealer.
I have made an unboxing video of that u can see that too..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=crCAhBu5lYg

Yamaha 299 Wil come in to your budget. I recently bought the system in Mumbai. Total cost is 43.5K
With extra speaker cable, woofer cable,optical cable and one hdmi. All are recommended by yamaha dealer.
I have made an unboxing video of that u can see that too..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=crCAhBu5lYg
Seems good package however SW looks to be not bigger than a computer woofer. How does it sound?

I myself started to build a stereo setup under 50k six months back.With lot of
help from FMs,I finally ended up with a setup I am happy with.

wharfedale diamond 220 speakers

norge 1000GOLD amp

pioneer bdp 180 which has inbuiltDAC.

The KEY is listen to as many combinations as possible and finally select what
suits you best within your budget.

There is a NAD D 3020 amp for sale in the sale section.Have a look at that.

all the best

Seems good package however SW looks to be not bigger than a computer woofer. How does it sound?
SF working good with movies. But for song not that good like movies,only for mp3 formats.
When I have connected with my laptop, it's outputting really good vocal and bass too. For that u have to play with Windows media player and media classic codec

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back