Best AV Receiver Setup to buy?

Hmm Nope. I doubt anyone can without knowing your requirements in terms of number of Inputs, Outputs, Decoders, receiver dimensions, Pre Outs - Yes/No? and How many, Auto setup version, and many many more.

All receivers from popular brands are excellent. Whats best for you is defined by which one suits you the best. So let us know what are your requirements and also a shortlist of receivers based on that. Probably then members can advice better. You could also go through the various Receiver Ownership threads to know more about them

MaSh

Hey! can anyone suggest me the best AV Receiver setup under 50000/-:confused::confused:

Well said by @MaSh you need to evaluate and factor many points.....

Some dealers like HT store may have deals within 50k..... would this suffice for the room (big room or small room) , does the AVR has the features you need? Etc ETc.

For starters, if you are not able to audition systems in your location, suggest you read the posts under this section "What Should I Buy" which has rich information that can guide you and perhaps steer your decision on the appropriate system

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back