Best Blasting Speakers Under 10k

doctor

Suggest me a speaker stereo speaker set under 10k INR. The sound quality should be great for EDM, dupstep and rock music. Required for in-house parties with heavy bass for grooving.
I prefer online shopping so, give me the best price tag link. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Doctor,

Edifier has the Studio series which start from 8k-10k onwards, you may want to check those out, they are like bookshelf speakers which are powered and can fulfil your requirement.

I am sure there would be other brands too available. The key is to demo / audition where possible and decide.

Since I listen a lot to such music, your best bet is to go for a cheap Vintage amplifier inside 5k n utilise the remaining 5k for cheap large Vintage speakers.. Although 10k is a lil less a lil patience n hunting should land you a good deal :) Sansui pioneer technics and cosmic are the most common brands that come to my mind

Since I listen a lot to such music, your best bet is to go for a cheap Vintage amplifier inside 5k n utilise the remaining 5k for cheap large Vintage speakers.. Although 10k is a lil less a lil patience n hunting should land you a good deal :) Sansui pioneer technics and cosmic are the most common brands that come to my mind

From where I will get all the stuffs. Please give me link and specify. I don't think I could find this in my small town.

I see you are from bhopal...there will definitely be a couple of shops there selling such stuff... Maybe someone from your place could assist you here...

I see you are from bhopal...there will definitely be a couple of shops there selling such stuff... Maybe someone from your place could assist you here...

It is quite difficult for me to go and find shops with reasonable price. So I better to stuck with a speaker set. Please take a look on Edifier series.
I have chosen three models: Edifier Studio 7 (9.5k), Edifier C3 2.1 (8k) and F&D T80U Towers (9k) but can not decide which one to go with. :(

Last edited:
I wish I could know the performance of F&D T80U tower sets. I personally like those because it has loads of features and USB. I can put bluetooth adapter and can use them wirelessly.

Hi Doctor,

Personally I have not heard the F&Ds you are suggesting but looking at the specs, it may seem to be promising, I have seem Mitashi speakers like these and heard them, they are good for the price they are being sold for, you can't expect ultimate audiophile quality for that budget but it would suit your needs possibly.

F&D T80U | Best Sound Bar | Surround Sound System

????? ????? ???????? 2.0 F&D T-80U - YouTube

If these speakers meet your requirements in terms of connectivity, features and looks, you can go ahead for them as end of the day it all matters to what appeals to you and your budget.

Hope this helps.

Hi Doctor,

Personally I have not heard the F&Ds you are suggesting but looking at the specs, it may seem to be promising, I have seem Mitashi speakers like these and heard them, they are good for the price they are being sold for, you can't expect ultimate audiophile quality for that budget but it would suit your needs possibly.

F&D T80U | Best Sound Bar | Surround Sound System

????? ????? ???????? 2.0 F&D T-80U - YouTube

If these speakers meet your requirements in terms of connectivity, features and looks, you can go ahead for them as end of the day it all matters to what appeals to you and your budget.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your suggestion. So you mean to say if I am looking for high quality audiophile speakers. I should spend on Edifier Studio 7 or Edifier C3, right? or they will be almost same as F&D towers?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back