Best Bluetooth speaker under 40k?

Don't want a stereo speaker. Need a single Bluetooth speaker.
Suggest the best.
Good bass is must.

If I may ask what will be the source? Some streaming service on phone? And what is the stage of performance like bedroom listening, portability,, TV amplification((soundbar) ? What I want to understand is if 40k is budget which I haven't seen anyone recently spending on bluetooth then for future proofing I will suggest get a good Bluetooth DAC and a separate active speaker. If portability is must then aspects like battery backup, size will come into consideration. If multi-room future connectivity or Features like Alexa control is a consideration then these are going to change which you need to call out. Note that if you don't needs met proofing and it's only for partying then get a Bluetooth enabled biggies from companies like JBL or Sony who even make DK units for that budget. Also check below link

https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/hi-fi/best-bluetooth-speakers

If I may ask what will be the source? Some streaming service on phone? And what is the stage of performance like bedroom listening, portability,, TV amplification((soundbar) ? What I want to understand is if 40k is budget which I haven't seen anyone recently spending on bluetooth then for future proofing I will suggest get a good Bluetooth DAC and a separate active speaker. If portability is must then aspects like battery backup, size will come into consideration. If multi-room future connectivity or Features like Alexa control is a consideration then these are going to change which you need to call out. Note that if you don't needs met proofing and it's only for partying then get a Bluetooth enabled biggies from companies like JBL or Sony who even make DK units for that budget. Also check below link

https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/hi-fi/best-bluetooth-speakers
Should have a battery.
Will be connected using phone.

Recently got to listen to B&O A6 bt speaker. One of the most refined sq with decent bass. A bit expensive but very good.pl Google for more info

Aiwa exos9 is one of the best known bt speakers for the money. Sadly it is not available in india. If you have someone coming from abroad they might help. When i was on a lookout for bt, i found that every reveiwer on youtube was raving about them.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back