Best HiFi Dealer in Delhi

Hey guys,Sorry to butt into your discourse on high end systems but does anybody know where I could audition/buy the Razer Mako 2.1 gaming speakers in New Delhi(specific dealer if possible)?Thank You.

Can we include those wonderful dealers from Meena Bazar and Chandni Chowk?:)

For those looking to buy Technics TTs, I found the following yesterday:
1. SL 1600 Mk2 @ 14.5K at Shah Music, Meena Bazar - condition was so so
2. SL 1900 @ 18.5K, same dealer, good condition
3. SL-D2 and D3, both 7.5K, Yaseen, Meena Bazar. D3 condition was very good, D2 not so good condition.
4. Audio Technica, forgot model number, brand new, 30K, from the LP guy at Chandni Chowk (can't remember the name of the shop, but he sticks lots of LPs on the frontage of his shop which he shares with a shoe shop). This guys stocks many more players. All Beatles LPs start at 500 bucks and some of them were 2000 apiece!
Joshua

PS: Shah Music LP costs are way too much (500 for most titles). And so was the cost of the guy at Chandni Chowk.
PPS: Yaseen is reasonable, comparable to Salimbhai @ Mumbai Chor Bazar, though he has lesser number of titles.
PPPS: there's a guy in Malviya Nagar who stocks Akais, Pioneers, Technics, etc. Forgot the name of his shop, but he's into antiques and decoratives. Also had lots of Russian classical LPs.

That guy is Malviya Nagar (Diplomat's gallery) buys from diplomats and some of his stock is very old...I had seen a Mark Levinson 383 some 4-5 years back and it was still there on my recent visit last month...Please deal at your own risk...and yes he has a lot of Akai, Technics audio equipment....

Yup. My dealings with Denny have been excellent. Great guy.
Got my Denon, Wharfe 9.5 & SW150 from him.
Would unhesitatingly go back to him for future transactions in case I am unable to get an enrolment in the non-spenders club.:D
@ranojoy: how much did u spent on this gear? and which model of Denon?

I m planning to go frm the same from Bass n Treble very soon.

Thanks,
Sunny

@ranojoy: how much did u spent on this gear? and which model of Denon?

I m planning to go frm the same from Bass n Treble very soon.

Thanks,
Sunny

ranojoy ,
I am also waiting for your response as i am planning to upgrade.

Please add Lakozy, New Delhi to the small list of super hi-fi dealers.......
Excellent variety of components on demo covering all price points and wonderful customer service...

Another one...

Top Gizmos
Mr. Rajiv
B109, 1st Floor, Sector 18 , Near Bata showroom, Noida 201 301 UP.
Tel: 0120-4254455
Cell: 9810095253
[email protected]

Deals in Anthony Gallo, Vienna Acoustics, Jamo, Mission, Klipsch and a couple more.

You do need to bargain here though ;)

Acoustic Arts Pvt Ltd
011- 41603949 (M) 9810072060
K-1/110,2nd Floor, Op Archies Gallery, C R Park, Delhi

Deals in Yamaha, Tannoy, Velodyne etc.

Cheers
D

Last edited:
Hey add a few more to your list:

1. klipsch, Jamo:
DECIBELS INDIA PVT LTD
B-28 Zamrudpur, Opp Dda Complex Greater Kailash Part I
New Delhi 110048
Phone: 0091 114 163 1854
(call on the number first and know their demo show room's address in CR park, the address above is their office kinda thing) and btw the show room in CR park is very near to Fx entertainment showroom that has already been listed in this thread)

2. KEF, DALI
M/s Sight and Sound India Address View D-12/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, 110020
Sight And Sound India
[email protected]

3. Paradigm, Q acoustics, JBL, Cambridge audio amps
Gemini traders,
GL-7, Ground Floor, Ashoka Estate-24, Barahkhamba road near fire station
Bharat Gupta: 9311155528

4. PSB, NAD amps
Lakozy Speakers
A-70, Lajpat Nagar-2 ,
Ashish: 9910041260

One suggestion is to avoid dealers in Nehru Place, coz they are just dealers and no provision of demo, audition etc..

Slight correction here....

Sight and sound has moved to M-26, M Block Market Greater Kailash 1, for quite some time now. The contact numbers remain the same however. :cool:

Hey add a few more to your list:

1. klipsch, Jamo:
DECIBELS INDIA PVT LTD
B-28 Zamrudpur, Opp Dda Complex Greater Kailash Part I
New Delhi 110048
Phone: 0091 114 163 1854
(call on the number first and know their demo show room's address in CR park, the address above is their office kinda thing) and btw the show room in CR park is very near to Fx entertainment showroom that has already been listed in this thread)

2. KEF, DALI
M/s Sight and Sound India Address View D-12/4, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, 110020
Sight And Sound India
[email protected]

3. Paradigm, Q acoustics, JBL, Cambridge audio amps
Gemini traders,
GL-7, Ground Floor, Ashoka Estate-24, Barahkhamba road near fire station
Bharat Gupta: 9311155528

4. PSB, NAD amps
Lakozy Speakers
A-70, Lajpat Nagar-2 ,
Ashish: 9910041260

One suggestion is to avoid dealers in Nehru Place, coz they are just dealers and no provision of demo, audition etc..

Bass n Treble, run by Denny has opened its outlet in Gurgaon in Sector -31. Well for Wharfdales, Dennon, Marantz, Monitor Audio, Quad in Gurgaon here at last is a decent store in our vicinity.

who sales epos in delhi?
I am also looking for old sasui. or quad amps to pair with them.is there a place in delhi where these are sold.

Last edited:
Another one...

Top Gizmos
Mr. Rajiv
B109, 1st Floor, Sector 18 , Near Bata showroom, Noida 201 301 UP.
Tel: 0120-4254455
Cell: 9810095253
[email protected]

Deals in Anthony Gallo, Vienna Acoustics, Jamo, Mission, Klipsch and a couple more.

You do need to bargain here though ;)

D

Top Gizmos is an interesting place for both Audio and Video. My experience with them has been very good. Mr.Sanjeev Devgun (the owner) is a pleasant attentive man who does his best to win a customer with a soft sell approach.And by and large they are reasonable in their rates.:)

Which is the best place to buy Yamaha AS500 / Marantz MCR603? Which dealers offer generous discounts? Please share your expereince...and suggest place to buy/audition Yamaha AS500 / Marantz MCR603. Please help......

I had a nice time dealing with sound lounge in Delhi. His shop is near aya nagar. Dealer name is pradip
Address
Sound lounge
542 shop no 2, aya nagar,mg road(opp metro pillar no 185)
Delhi

He does give discounts

any place in delhi to buy kicker's speakers in south delhi??

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back