Best home theater under Rs. 10000

What happened to the F&D speaker system? It's better, in my opinion, to use the hdmi device suggested and save money for a higher budget system later on.
Yes friend current is good one but now think if I have to spend for hdmi device for another aprx 5000, it better to replace with new one which include all this things in built.

Hi friends
Please suggest me best quality 5.1 channel Dolby sound home theater
Thanks

With the kind of specs you want in the system, you may need to increase your budget, unless you are open to preowned avrs and speakers which are available in the Sale section of this forum or OLX.

Yamaha basic AVR with speakers is around 30k+ and a pre owned one can be available for 10k - 15k depending on condition or use.

With the kind of specs you want in the system, you may need to increase your budget, unless you are open to preowned avrs and speakers which are available in the Sale section of this forum or OLX.

Yamaha basic AVR with speakers is around 30k+ and a pre owned one can be available for 10k - 15k depending on condition or use.
I want 5.1 channel sound with Dolby digital for HD movies channel at home

For 10k you won't and the pre-owned at that rate wouldn't be worth it. Another option is getting Logitech or creative 5.1 speaker system. Those have coaxial or optical input which can be connected to your set top box directly. The speaker will decode the multi-channel format. Again 10k would be less for a new one.

MaSh

For 10k you can get a preowned sony iv300 type HTiB's from olx, quikr, but remember these are in no way comparable to professional audio HTiB's from yamaha, denon etc.

For that budget it is improbable. If you end up buying anything new in that budget, it would be a compromise.
I would recommend pre owned from this forum. Start with a decent AVR and a pair of bookshelfs That itself would easily exceed your budget. Then add centre when funds allow. Afterwards add floor standers when funds allow and move original bookshelfs to the rear. Add subwoofer in the end as it is expensive. You can also buy another pair of bookshelfs instead of floors if space and budget is small.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back