Best In Ear phones up to 2,500

Bought it, they got sold out in 24hrs or so. The price has been increased again as new stock is coming next week. I'll get mine next week and post a small review.

Bought it, they got sold out in 24hrs or so. The price has been increased again as new stock is coming next week. I'll get mine next week and post a small review.
I got mine today but didn't find it great. Its very bright and bass level is low. I'm not sure whether is original or duplicate as I read somewhere that there many duplicate product of the same model available and seller is also emphasizing a lot on its originality.

I got mine today but didn't find it great. Its very bright and bass level is low. I'm not sure whether is original or duplicate as I read somewhere that there many duplicate product of the same model available and seller is also emphasizing a lot on its originality.

My friend bought them long time back but returned then as he found them to be Bright and below average SQ.

I am not sure whether it's original or duplicate but it seems like it's not upto the bar as even here some found them to be poor

What are the avg length of the wire of a headphone? I am looking for a headphone primarily for movies (clarity in sound with detailed bass) which I want to connect it to the AVR, only for night viewing. The distance between avr and sitting area is 10ft. Is a wired headphone will serve my purpose or should I go for the wireless ones?

Mine is also not that great as the reviews said. It has that chocolate smell which is great. The control isn't working fully with iPhone 5, play-pause works but volume control isn't working on HP Touchpad and iPhone 5. The length of the wire is pretty short so it won't cover 10ft wihtout an extender wire. I found the high pretty nice and clear while the bass is not heavy which is good for me, mid is so-so. May be the sound will be more matured over time. I'm not sure if this is original or duplicate, may be it's not the latest version.

Got the Piston V2 from Flipkart today.
Any complaints of bright sound is totally due to improper seal. The stock tips are not that great and it takes effort to get good seal. Once achieved, these are a no brainier at Rs.999. Quite mid bass heavy but the mids and treble do not take a nosedive as is the case with most budget earphones.
The Play/Pause and Volume buttons work absolutely fine with my Xperia SP.
The packaging is good however i didn't notice the chocolate smell everyone is talking about

JVC HX101. In ear headphones. Very impressed with the bass and loudness. I have a Nexus 4 and one of the problem with earphone was low volume out of phone or music player. Go for it if you really want a loud and good bass.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back