Best In Ear phones up to 2,500

abhimanyuk

Dear Members,

I am looking a nice pair of wired in ear phones (prefer with MIC) . My budget is up to Rs 2,500 and I am generally looking for a good bass response and decent clarity at this price.

Please suggest the best in this range.

Also , is it safe to buy any ear phone online from a flipkart/ebay etc ??

Thanking you in anticipation

Dear Members,

I am looking a nice pair of wired in ear phones (prefer with MIC) . My budget is up to Rs 2,500 and I am generally looking for a good bass response and decent clarity at this price.

Please suggest the best in this range.

Also , is it safe to buy any ear phone online from a flipkart/ebay etc ??

Thanking you in anticipation

xiomi Piston in ear Headphones is going to be released in flipkart at 1200/- to 1500/- and it is said to be on par with headphons costing 70$ to 80$ :eek:hyeah:.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/xiaomi-pistons-2-0-mk301

Thanks,
Saran

I'm using a Sound Magic E10 & it was a big step up from the Creative EP-630 which I was using earlier. The bass is good and clarity is decent. This model doesn't come with mic though, if it's going to be music, then this is perfect within your budget. I had bought it a couple of years back online "Homeshop18.com", the product was shipped directly from the distributor.

Cheers

Sound magic E10M model comes with mic, I use it. This is very good one, got 5***** rating in what Hi-Fi for last 3 years in sequence

Thank you very much for your valuable inputs. I did a lot of reading up on the Soundmagic E10M and it seems to be the best suggestion.

I would like to buy it online but what worries we is :

1. Is the online distributor / reseller trustworthy?
2. If there is an issue with the product then I am worried the distributor / reseller will not take responsibility and the manufacturer might say that the distributor / reseller is not autohrised?
3. I dont see the products online via ebay/flipkart mentioning any warranty ?

Abhimanyuk
Soundmagic should be a good option by all means. I used the pl30 for eons without issues. Great vfm. Mp4nation is a good place to buy. However you may have to ship it to them in case of claiming warranty. Read their warranty policy. Mediahome used to be good, on ebay. Pristine note on ebay is another option.

I checked out mp4nation..awesome site with free shipping worldwide..thanks a lot ... between them and indiatimes price difference is 200 rupees only though..plus indiatimes will deliver it faster ...

Im using SoundMagic E10M (with mic) for 2 months. Initially was disappointed with the less bass. But it has awesome clarity, good step up from 1.5K sony/skulkandy's. Beats them hands down. Recommending to buy it blindly if ok with a little less bass. Started listening to more music because of these headphones. Also burn in is quite helping too. Bought it from Flipkart(not directly sold by WS Retail, from a reseller) and was delivered in 2-3 days. Did not face any issues.
Happy buying and listening.

does anyone like philips she9700. i like it better than e10m. comfortable, excellent crispness and clarity and warm recessed bass

Sound Magic E10M is fantastic in this price range. I have been using it for the past 2 months and it is very good. Thanks to this forum really. I was able to get good Ear phones.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

sennheiser cx300II are quite good (bright with good bass)
audio technica ath ckp300 are also (warm with balanced bass)

61Y35k5D%2BjL._SL1024_.jpg

@ All,

I bought the earphones - Soundmagic E10M online from ebay and recieved them on Saturday. They are truly amazing and thank you very much for helping in my purchasing decision.

E10 is a great phone indeed especially at 2k. Bought it for my sister and she is happy about it and also able to recognize the difference in quality very well compared to ath iems which she was using previously.

HI,
Where you got this in 2k? I see the price abt >2.6 and also I see thwo models E10M and E10E at ebay.
/Alok

sennheiser cx300II are quite good (bright with good bass)
audio technica ath ckp300 are also (warm with balanced bass)

Could not, just could not disagree with you more.
I bought the CX300II and I feel I have wasted my money, I feel for these to sound good the pairing has to be absolutely spot on.

Bloated bass, low frequencies linger far too long and to the point where they almost drown out the mids. I am almost yet to hear a proper punchy drum beat, it is so muddy, without any definition whatsoever. I suspect these can not be that bad, I am hoping for almost a miracle once they are burnt in properly (in another 2-3 days hopefully), they certainly do not agree with my Lenovo K900 or the iPod for that matter.
Only good thing I can say about them is good spacious sound-stage.

If the situation does not improve I will end up selling these.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back