Best non-Smart LED TV in 32 inch segement

jejo

Wanted to buy 32 inches LED TV with good PQ quality and value for money, Video format compatibility. Don't need smart TV features as I'm not interested to use this features.

Heard that Toshiba and Panasonic has good PQ apart from the regulars Sony, Samsung and LG. Please advice on this.

Toshiba are really good with 3 years warranty plus PQ.
If you are looking cheaper option, Micromax also has value for money reviews as per fellow members,

Don't go by brand names, pick the brand that gives you cover for atleast 3 yrs.... Philips also provide standard 3 yr warranty on all their TV's....

You may consider buying from flipkart too for cheaper prices..

Don't go by brand names, pick the brand that gives you cover for atleast 3 yrs.... Philips also provide standard 3 yr warranty on all their TV's....

You may consider buying from flipkart too for cheaper prices..

I too would suggest go with ones which provide max coverage n has decent PQ n I too would suggest toshiba and Philips. Yes, buy from flipkart to get lowest prices.

Thanks Guys.. To filter further ... So when coming to Toshiba and Philips which one is better and any specific models.

Thanks Guys.. To filter further ... So when coming to Toshiba and Philips which one is better and any specific models.

Well...do u really want a 32" , what's ur budget ? U can get Philips 40pfl5059 and Toshiba 40L2400 at 35k or below..both 40".
I bought the same philips led 3 months back for around 31k n its pretty decent for the price.
Now the prices have increased a bit but still VFM.

I am also looking for a 32" non smart LED TV. I would be coneccting SD settop box and also plays movies (HD and non-HD) from USB HDD. My room size is small and already i have one 42" tV in the main room.

Please let me know if you have any specific model suggestion.

For philips, i am checking 32PFL3738 81, which is costing around 18.5K (in Amazon.in). My budget is 15-18K. Please let me know if any other model i can check before finalizing.

If you don't need a smart TV, buy LG's 32LB5820 in the low 30's (snapdeal, flipkart, google) and sell me the accessories (wifi dongle, smart remote and camera) and get an even lower price.

I am also looking for a 32" non smart LED TV. I would be coneccting SD settop box and also plays movies (HD and non-HD) from USB HDD. My room size is small and already i have one 42" tV in the main room.

Please let me know if you have any specific model suggestion.

For philips, i am checking 32PFL3738 81, which is costing around 18.5K (in Amazon.in). My budget is 15-18K. Please let me know if any other model i can check before finalizing.

I am also eyeing this one for my dads office to connect my dvr for cctv screen monitoring. Was looking for 3years warranty and Philips fits the price i guess. Any suggestions FMs.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back