Best OLED tv

OLED TV screen is the best screen currently available in the market. I have heard that it might have image retention issue like Plasma TVs but if you handle it carefully you would be just fine. Beside Sony you might want try out LG OLED TVs. They also get rave reviews from the videophile community.
Thanks.

What do you exactly mean by good ones. Sony has only two series of OLED tvs, A1 and A8F. Both have 55 and 65 incher versions. A8F is newer but not much difference in features or picture quality. You can go with either.

OLED TV screen is the best screen currently available in the market. I have heard that it might have image retention issue like Plasma TVs but if you handle it carefully you would be just fine. Beside Sony you might want try out LG OLED TVs. They also get rave reviews from the videophile community.
Thanks.
Thanks . I try to check out lg oled

Hi Fm’s
I am on look out for 4K tv with 100hz to 200hz refresh rates any suggestion pls ??.

Currently using Sony 46 “ tv with Chromecast this TV has developed problem with mother board .

Now ,I am on tight budget hence Sony , Samsung , is out of reach for me ...

Need ur valuable advise...
Regards,
Ketan

My search is for an sony OLED android tv. If not then Sony full hd android tv. But it shouldn't be less than 55inches
What is your budget? Mrp of 55 inch oled is 3 lakhs. Led 4k hdr mrp starts from 90k. X90e series is quite good. It is android too, MRP 1.3 lac

Stick to 55 inches X800 or X900 series for the LEDs. Very good.

Or the OLED A1 and A8 series, but premium pricing.

Recently I have purchased Sony 55x9000e. It is 4K HDR Android TV. Compare to price Vs performance ( LED Vs OLED), LED seems to be VFM product. I have also auditioned LG and Sony OLED and Samsung QLED. All were out of my budget. Only Samsung 55 Q7 was available for 150k and LG 55C7 was available for 170k. Both were display unit.

Recently I have purchased Sony 55x9000e. It is 4K HDR Android TV. Compare to price Vs performance ( LED Vs OLED), LED seems to be VFM product. I have also auditioned LG and Sony OLED and Samsung QLED. All were out of my budget. Only Samsung 55 Q7 was available for 150k and LG 55C7 was available for 170k. Both were display unit.

How much was the price for Sony 55x9000e you paid..

Thanks,

Krish

Best OLED? LG C8 or B8, Sony uses the same LG panel and might have better motion processing but LG is better overall, see the reviews and measurements.

My Suggestion would be to wait and buy a OLED which comes after some 4 years. By the time, the tech may get better to use-carefree level.

It has already been several years since OLEDs came to the market. We are already in 3rd gen or 4th gen of OLEDs. And prices of 1 older gen panel have already come down to somewhat reasonable/affordable levels (OLEDs will always be more expensive - that fact will not change). B6/B7 is routinely available on sale for very competitive prices - in the US, i have seen B7 sell for as low as $1300.

I would honestly not recommend waiting for another 4 years - this will just become old tech by then. I mean you could - but you're not gaining much and are also losing out on 4 years of viewing pleasure.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back