Best online store for TVs?

god2007

I have seen many posts in this forum where previous years models are quoted very low prices. But all these are available mainly in metros. The same sets are quoted very high rates even by reputed sites like letsbuy. For example it was reported that 42GT20 sold at 55K in Bangalore while the price for same is Rs. 96K in letsbuy. Similarly 50V20 is reported as sold at 65K while letsbuy price is 84K. In yet another instance the 46U20 is reported as available at 48K with a blue ray player at Hyderabad, while the letsbuy price is 68K and the lowest reate I got at Kochi is 52K.

Are these low prices are general ones or the rate at which the last piece was disposed to a hard bargainer who knows the fact ? If they are the general trend, why the online sites are not reducing the prices. Is there any another good ( means better) online stores or brick and mortar stores which is willing to dispatch TVs by courier at these cited rates?. I think many members of this forum will found it useful.

BTW, which is the best online store in the opinion of the mebers, which provides good service and cheaper price ?

I have seen many posts in this forum where previous years models are quoted very low prices. But all these are available mainly in metros. The same sets are quoted very high rates even by reputed sites like letsbuy. For example it was reported that 42GT20 sold at 55K in Bangalore while the price for same is Rs. 96K in letsbuy. Similarly 50V20 is reported as sold at 65K while letsbuy price is 84K. In yet another instance the 46U20 is reported as available at 48K with a blue ray player at Hyderabad, while the letsbuy price is 68K and the lowest reate I got at Kochi is 52K.

Are these low prices are general ones or the rate at which the last piece was disposed to a hard bargainer who knows the fact ? If they are the general trend, why the online sites are not reducing the prices. Is there any another good ( means better) online stores or brick and mortar stores which is willing to dispatch TVs by courier at these cited rates?. I think many members of this forum will found it useful.

BTW, which is the best online store in the opinion of the mebers, which provides good service and cheaper price ?

For most other things letsbuy has the best price when you take their 10% coupons. Even I observed that the TV prices were mentioned cheaper in brick and mortar than lets buy

Flipkart has a new TV section with decent prices..
EZone sometimes has some good deals as well.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back