Best place(s) to audition high-end soundbars in Mumbai?

sohels

Hi, I'm going to be in Mumbai for a few days and am looking to audition the following soundbars:

-Bose 900 + sub 700 + surrounds
-JBL Bar 1000 (or 1300X, if available)
-Samsung Q990B
-Sonos Arc + sub + surrounds
-Sony HT-A9 + SW5 sub (yes, this is not a soundbar)

Ideally I'd like to demo as many as possible back-to-back at the same location for better A/B comparison.

Any ideas on what may the best places to enquire? I'm thinking high-end audio showrooms may not carry mainstream soundbars?

I'll be based in Mahalaxmi fwiw.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm going to be in Mumbai for a few days and am looking to audition the following soundbars:

-Bose 900 + sub 700 + surrounds
-JBL Bar 1000 (or 1300X, if available)
-Samsung Q990B
-Sonos Arc + sub + surrounds
-Sony HT-A9 + SW5 sub (yes, this is not a soundbar)

Ideally I'd like to demo as many as possible back-to-back at the same location for better A/B comparison.

Any ideas on what may the best places to enquire? I'm thinking high-end audio showrooms may not carry mainstream soundbars?

I'll be based in Mahalaxmi fwiw.

Thanks!
Being at Mahalaxmi, Croma and Bose store at Phoenix mills will be best.

Thanks - I was able to listen to the Bose 900, Sonos Arc & JBL 1000 at Croma in Phoenix Mills. Unfortunately this was on the shop floor, not in a listening room. They also setup an in-apartment demo with Sony for HT-A9, which obviously resulted in a far superior audition. Leaning Sony at the moment, but tempted to wait for JBL 1300/1300X before pulling the trigger.

Thanks - I was able to listen to the Bose 900, Sonos Arc & JBL 1000 at Croma in Phoenix Mills. Unfortunately this was on the shop floor, not in a listening room. They also setup an in-apartment demo with Sony for HT-A9, which obviously resulted in a far superior audition. Leaning Sony at the moment, but tempted to wait for JBL 1300/1300X before pulling the trigger.
What did you finally get? I'm thinking of the Sony ht-A9. Have auditioned them but still undecided

Any recommendations for this but in Delhi? Looking at a similar set of options, but based out of Delhi, so would appreciate a single store or an area with multiple stores to audition.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back