Best Place to Buy Optoma PJ in Singapore?

Dushie

Well my parents are travelling to Singapore at the end of the month and i want them to pick up a Optoma HD 65 PJ for me.

Need help from members who are regular travelers to Singapore or are based from there , please guide in the following -

1. Best shop or showroom to buy the projector from ?

2. Current price of the Optoma HD 65 in Singapore ? Whats the best deal available in the market there currently ?

Any inputs on the above will help in picking the right stuff at the best price will be highly appreciated.

Thanks ...

Well my parents are travelling to Singapore at the end of the month and i want them to pick up a Optoma HD 65 PJ for me.

Need help from members who are regular travelers to Singapore or are based from there , please guide in the following -

2. Current price of the Optoma HD 65 in Singapore ? Whats the best deal available in the market there currently ?

Any inputs on the above will help in picking the right stuff at the best price will be highly appreciated.

Thanks ...

Did you also consider HD 66 which has the same price as of the HD 65 but more features ?

This one also has 3D Ready. Check the below link for more details:
Optoma Products | OptomaUSA.com

hi, may be you should check this online link.

ShopOnline.com.sg (Singapore) || Optoma

i think i have seen a shop or two in ADELPHI, Colemans street, Singapore.

Also speak to KEC sound in Adelphi, Ph : +65 65643188 who i think seels projectors OR atleast they will guide you to another shop. Happy hunting.

swami

Thanks ...

Thanks , Swami, i have picked up a skype account, so i will be calling KEC on Monday to find about the pricing details.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back