Best possible Sub-Satt combination under 100k

I think Anthony Gallo has satellite spkrs. Not sure if they have a sub. You can try those too.

Ashish

Passive Radiators have been around for some time and there is nothing patented about them. I have two subwoofers, both using PRs and they are easily available from many vendors. Yes, subs with PRs do sound better than either sealed or ported ones, IMHO.

Cheers

George

>Def Tech has a patented technology called Passive Radiators in their SUB SAT speakers as well as their Subs which results in getting good low as well as mids from their Sub Sat combo which is very rare.

I have heard the ML in a stereo setup and they sound absolutely fantastic. The other options would be Paradigms, they offer very good VFM.

In Bangalore, you may find it hard to hear these in a HT setup as Absolute Phase doesnt have one, unless you can do a home audition. Do let me know if you find one, as I would be interested in checking these too.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back