Best projector under 30-33k in india?

tomonpublic

Experts,

Need your advice on projector selection. My budget is 30-33k for the projector alone.

Can you tell me the available models and which one to go for?

Currently I zeroed on Egate P513 which is way less on my actual budget. If someone suggest a good projector within my budget, I can consider.

Experts,

Need your advice on projector selection. My budget is 30-33k for the projector alone.

Can you tell me the available models and which one to go for?

Currently I zeroed on Egate P513 which is way less on my actual budget. If someone suggest a good projector within my budget, I can consider.

Skip the Egate P513 & consider Egate K9, a DLP-LED projector for the same budget.. This projector has native resolution of 1280 x 800 (16:10) Aspect Ratio.. It also has android inbuilt.. So playback of movies using mediapkyaer (Kodi / VLC) from projectors USB is very easy..

Also you can get extended warranty of 2 yrs with Egate.. So peace of mind for 3 yrs :)

There are also other DLP-Lamp based projectors which should be aval in that range, but am not too sure on the models / offerings.. Please wait for other FM to pitch in here..

Skip the Egate P513 & consider Egate K9, a DLP-LED projector for the same budget.. This projector has native resolution of 1280 x 800 (16:10) Aspect Ratio.. It also has android inbuilt.. So playback of movies using mediapkyaer (Kodi / VLC) from projectors USB is very easy..

Also you can get extended warranty of 2 yrs with Egate.. So peace of mind for 3 yrs :)

There are also other DLP-Lamp based projectors which should be aval in that range, but am not too sure on the models / offerings.. Please wait for other FM to pitch in here..

Even i had in mind to go for Egate K9. But backed off after reading some reviews. Looks like it has some issues and not suitable for long run. Or I may be wrong.

Even i had in mind to go for Egate K9. But backed off after reading some reviews. Looks like it has some issues and not suitable for long run. Or I may be wrong.

Don't worry on long run.. It is an DLP-RGB LED powered projector.. Should be fine for prolonged usage.. I have been using my Xgimi H1 (DLP - RGB LED) projector for around 8 hrs a day most of the time and haven't noticed any issues yet.. The technology is same in both the projectors..

Always take the reviews with a pinch of salt..

Don't worry on long run.. It is an DLP-RGB LED powered projector.. Should be fine for prolonged usage.. I have been using my Xgimi H1 (DLP - RGB LED) projector for around 8 hrs a day most of the time and haven't noticed any issues yet.. The technology is same in both the projectors..

Always take the reviews with a pinch of salt..

Cool. Let me speak to any K9 users and decide based on thier review.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back