Best Sound bar for 50K

nitin88g

Hi,

I am looking for Sound bar to pair up with first generation Mi TV 55 Inch.
Currently I am using Mi Sound bar. The sound output is decent but whenever there is background music with voice/dialogues, half of the stuff we can't even hear. Finally I decided to get well sound setup.

I use tv for watching movies/streaming (Prime/Netflix) content. Music is not in my list.

Room: Living Hall
Distance from Tv to Sofa Wall: 480 cm (16 ft)

Sound bar with sub woofer or Soundbar with 5.1 Ch. Voice clarity is quite important!

Hi,

I am looking for Sound bar to pair up with first generation Mi TV 55 Inch.
Currently I am using Mi Sound bar. The sound output is decent but whenever there is background music with voice/dialogues, half of the stuff we can't even hear. Finally I decided to get well sound setup.

I use tv for watching movies/streaming (Prime/Netflix) content. Music is not in my list.

Room: Living Hall
Distance from Tv to Sofa Wall: 480 cm (16 ft)

Sound bar with sub woofer or Soundbar with 5.1 Ch. Voice clarity is quite important!
Yamaha ysp 1400 sound bar will fulfill your dreams, please try for used one

Look at LG SN8 or SN10 depending on your room sizes. SN8 has the option of adding wireless rear speakers and SN10 comes with them.
The SN8s really kick some bass and you can adjust the speaker volumes to increase vocal clarity. From my experience with out going into much technicals, I believe sound bar is ill suited for music.. I still go the old school mode. This is a definitely a good option for movies.

If you have space, consider active bookshelf speakers. Edifier S3000 Pro should be within your budget and it should beat any soundbar in this price range in sound quality while providing the same connectivity options. They pair wirelessly so cabling shouldn’t be a hassle.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back