Best Soundbar within 1Lakh

My personal choice would also be a pair of good quality speakers but sometimes we have to make allowances for some who prefer style over comfort, if you know what I mean.

Also check Definitive Technology. They have a couple of interesting models.
Expensive in India though :(
And Paradigm; these come with Anthem room correction (highly acclaimed)
No idea of pricing though.
Cheers,
Raghu

Take an audition of Definitive Technology. They have a range of soundbars with 2.1/3.1/5.1/Chromecast built-in and/DTS playfi. Good for multiroom audio too.

I heard their w studio micro (2.1) when I was looking for a wireless stereo setup. Its awesome.

I’m using SONY ST5000 since 11months which costed me 92k or something. Use it sparsly but nothing remarkable about it. If it is specific to my case due placement of subwoofer beneath stairs beside sitting space or the atmos drivers are directed to the edge of of cupboard or to the design in false ceiling above...but this mediocre peice gets brownie points only for not ruining the aesthetics. To loud for streaming services when trying to catch up with dialogues or to low. Good for DTH though. What could have been the reason? Good with stereo and bad with multichannel?? Simply put...AVOID.

Recently bought the soundbar Samsung Sound+ HW-MS6501 . Its a 3.0 channel soundbar. I bought this after long research and audition including JBL, yamaha, LG, sony and other samsung soundbars. This specific model hit all of my checkmarks. It sounds excellent for both music and movies. I feel no need of separate sub-woofer in my 16*10 room. It producing enough LFE in my room.

FYI, its a 2017 model. Getting this one in 2019 is very hard for me. Thankfully some stocks still available in Reliance digital , but curved model. However grabbed one and trust me its worth :)
Its length ~40" inch that matched my 55" Sony tv.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-video/curved-soundbar-ms650x/HW-MS6501XU/

Recently bought the soundbar Samsung Sound+ HW-MS6501 . Its a 3.0 channel soundbar. I bought this after long research and audition including JBL, yamaha, LG, sony and other samsung soundbars. This specific model hit all of my checkmarks. It sounds excellent for both music and movies. I feel no need of separate sub-woofer in my 16*10 room. It producing enough LFE in my room.

FYI, its a 2017 model. Getting this one in 2019 is very hard for me. Thankfully some stocks still available in Reliance digital , but curved model. However grabbed one and trust me its worth :)
Its length ~40" inch that matched my 55" Sony tv.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-video/curved-soundbar-ms650x/HW-MS6501XU/

Hi, what price did you buy this soundbar from reliance ?

A friend of mine wants recommendations on soundbars for his living room.
Since I have zero knowledge, I would appreciate your input on tha same.
Thanks in advance.
Instead of soundbar you may purchase 5.1/7.1 AVR and have two speakers + sub for now. later you can upgrade to 5.1 package. That will sound good any day than sound bars.

If you are looking for only soundbar , Check Bose soundbar , as per i have seen they sounded good. it priced between 50 to 60k i think.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back