Best speakers for ford fiesta classic?

krishtrinity

I am looking to upgrade my stock speakers of my 4 year old car,want clarity and not interested in boom boom bass.

The Fiesta takes 5x7 speakers. Rainbow Audio SL or DL Series used to come in that size. Else you need to put in spacers and fit the more common 6.5" ones.

I am looking to upgrade my stock speakers of my 4 year old car,want clarity and not interested in boom boom bass.

Visit the trusted accessories dealer in your town and check whats in his stock/can procure. All dont carry every brand/model.

What are your plans for the setup? Are you adding an amp too?

MaSh

Visit the trusted accessories dealer in your town and check whats in his stock/can procure. All dont carry every brand/model.

What are your plans for the setup? Are you adding an amp too?

MaSh

Currently i have no plans on adding an amp,i just need a good speaker with decent soundquality compared to stock

Your Fiesta takes 6x9s in the rear and 5x7 in front doors in stock form. You have plenty of options for the rear 6x9s. Look at JBLs in this range. They can handle a lot of power and you can also run them in the RBE(rear bass enhanced) mode to act as subwoofers. Look at the beastly JBL 950si. Once you amplify them, you shall not need a sub.
For front, you can use an adapter to fit up to a 6.5 inch round driver- I suggest you look at components for front. If budget remains a constraint, a good 6.5 inch 2 way is an option.
Good luck!

Currently i have no plans on adding an amp,i just need a good speaker with decent soundquality compared to stock

You can get the best speaker possible, however, with out an amp you will never be able to drive the speakers to their potential. The Stock head unit has hardly any power to drive good speakers.You can look at the Pre used market for an amp in good condition. The amp can drive the front speakers and the sub. You can consider retaining the stock rear speakers.

MaSh

Your Fiesta takes 6x9s in the rear and 5x7 in front doors in stock form. You have plenty of options for the rear 6x9s. Look at JBLs in this range. They can handle a lot of power and you can also run them in the RBE(rear bass enhanced) mode to act as subwoofers. Look at the beastly JBL 950si. Once you amplify them, you shall not need a sub.
For front, you can use an adapter to fit up to a 6.5 inch round driver- I suggest you look at components for front. If budget remains a constraint, a good 6.5 inch 2 way is an option.
Good luck!

I think i will go with the 950si,thank you for recommending them

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back