Best Subwoofer for a budget of 1 Lac?

prankey

Looking for the best SW for a budget of 1 Lac. They should be VFM and come at best discount. Or I would settle for another inexpensive one replacing the sold Yamaha SW215

Also looking for best dealers in Gurgaon/NCR.

So far Rythmik 15" FVX15 seems a good VFM at 1000 USD if I can source it around 70k!

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Last edited:
Whats the amplifier your are using. At 1 lakh budget you can try getting dual svs pb2000.
I am instead thinking of single Rythmik FVX15. Looking for extended low ends below 20Hz and good SPL for my large hall of 30x15 Feet

Hi

Humans have hearing capability between 20hz to 20khz....anything in this range is good.

There are subs which produce, 18hz, or 20hz or 22hz or 24hz...these are good enough.....

It also all depends on room acoustics, type of subwoofer, power and size....

Hi

Humans have hearing capability between 20hz to 20khz....anything in this range is good.

There are subs which produce, 18hz, or 20hz or 22hz or 24hz...these are good enough.....

It also all depends on room acoustics, type of subwoofer, power and size....

Absolutely but I would like maximum SPL at 20Hz and also would like to "feel" the rumble below that if genuinely exist in source. Makes a big difference in listening experience as I have witnessed on good Subs.

Possibly then a 15 or 18 inch should achieve frequencies below 20hz....
Yes, that's what I am looking for. No issues with bulk and size but it should be VFM. Any pointers to dealers in Gurgaon/Delhi?

I don't mind getting a used one either.

SVS PC13 Ultra , might just be a shade over a lac but it will be last subwoofer you will ever buy! It's low frequency will make the water in your bathtub ripple and I'm not kidding.

Last edited:
Do you know where can I source it for around 1 Lac? I don't mind getting that either :yahoo:

Do you know where can I source it for around 1 Lac? I don't mind getting that either :yahoo:

As per SVS International Dealers, Acoustic Arts is official dealer for SVS in India. You may contact them:

Code:
Acoustic Arts
K-1/110 2nd Floor,
C.R. Park,
New Delhi, 110019
Email: [email][email protected][/email]
Website: [url=http://www.acoustic-arts.com]Home | Acoustic Arts[/url]
Phone: 011 - 41603949, +91 9810072060

As they're based in Delhi, it might better suit you :)

And Acoustic Arts have listed Velodyne also on their home page as the brand they deal with.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back